Originally Posted By: sworldt
Originally Posted By: trump
Originally Posted By: sworldt
Originally Posted By: trump
Originally Posted By: reilley
Trump,
Nothing in America is equal. That is why justice is blind and always will be . Just ask the rich.

Are you talking about the small number of rich Indians making big bucks off of this no-pay tax scam while the rest of the indians live in poverty?

Or maybe the Corps. recieving a $800 Billion bail out.

Like it or not, that was a legal action by the US Congress and signed by the president. Indians not paying sales tax is an illegal action.

Wasn't the state suppose to provide coupons to the tribes for collection of taxes and was that ever done?( no )
Wasn't there a court order in place NOT to attempt collection from the tribes till Paterson negotiated this issue with the tribes.
So who is in the right. I am not a judge, but i do realize this whole issue is not as clear cut as some would like us to believe.
My main concern is this might come back and bite us all in the a-- in the form of a law suit. U & I will have to pay.

The first I have heard about the coupon concept was in the news yesterday. I don't understand the purpose of the coupon. A court order not to attempt collection until Paterson is done negotiating? I have never heard that.