Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: Formermac
I find it amazing that Conservative haven't figure out the talking point of getting a gun, say 40 people have them for the purpose of stopping the other, as the amount of weapon increases, why are you surprise that the number of shootings increases simultaneously. Ever watch a gang related movie? Only a fool fails to understand the premise of guns being pointed at one another full circle. crazy
Nothing worse than a gun fanatic with a loaded weapon, metal brain holding a metal gun.

Do you own or carry a firearm?

Yes I do, had a permit since 1986, You?
Only faced one encounter years ago when a few Red necks deemed it their right to attempt stealing my air compressor but I didn't take the law into my own hands, I called the local police department and held them at bay until the authorities arrived. Very hard for someone to use racial epithets and physical harm against you once you have a gun pointed at them.

Quote:
Very hard for someone to use racial epithets and physical harm against you once you have a gun pointed at them.
17=Q

You call someone a rednecks and then in the same post whine racial epithets. You do know 'REDNECK' is a RACIAL EPITHET don't you?
No reply...must be a racial epithet!