Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: Formermac
One huge weakness to your premise, tell us what guns existed when the second amendment was written and tell us exactly what article in said Constitution allowed for bump stock, hollowed tip bullets, and military type weapons. A hundred to one you'll fail to submit such facts...watch

Quote:
what guns existed when the second amendment was written and tell us exactly what article in said Constitution

Who do you think you are to tell anyone to answer your stupid questions!

Quote:
A hundred to one you'll fail to submit such facts

Best part is, he doesn't have to submit Jack to you!

You're exactly right my son but he has to answer to God and the American citizens who understand full well when lies and misinformation are submitted. HMMMMMM the same premise hold true for our lying president who has contribute 15000 times toward his ticket to Hell unless he apologize to the American people and God. BTW son, a big talking point of Republicans is that 63 million people voted for Trump and the Democrat are defying the will of those voters, may I refresh your memory by reminding you that 66 million people voted for Hillary, so by popular consensus, guess who still have a say? Lastly my boy, so many million of Clinton and Trump would be voters construe that Trump was the underdog and elected to stay home,so by the popular outcome Trump can't emphatically state that he WAS THE CHOSEN ONE can he? So in essence, any question pose by me or any other can be fairly submitted and as usual, you may hypocritically negate to respond due to your endeavor to at least spare yourself and the observer a few more lies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election