Originally Posted By: luckyduck
Well thank you MacDaddy! You truly honor me with your triple-threat response to my poor humble post.

But truth be told, as a disabled retiree, your opinion of the current economic climate doesn't much count as you are no longer a producer in the this society.

I'm more interested in the opinion of the millions of young people out there, struggling to find a good paying job so that they can pay off their tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt and/or start building towards a successful future. With the number of jobs growing, along with household income, and employers every day announcing new and inventive ways to attract workers, their future is finally looking bright!

Horse Hockey! Virtually the only jobs that are "growing" are crappy, low-paying jobs in the service industry.

And I suspect that Mac has likely earned more $, and therefore, according to your own logic, will continue to be a far greater overall "producer in this society" as you put it, than you'll EVER stand a chance at being.

Just sayin'.