https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/trump-w...time-associate/

Trump will lead a revolt if he loses in 2020 and ‘people should be frightened’: longtime associate

Appearing in MSNBC’s “AM Joy” to promote his own new show on the network, commentator Donny Deutsch — who has known Donald Trump for decades — warned the president may very well encourage his followers to take to the streets if he loses the 2020 election.

Speaking with host Joy Reid, Deutsch was very blunt in his assessment of Trump since he became president.

“What happened this week with [Attorney General Bill] Barr, since Citizens United, is the scariest thing to our democracy as possible, and people should be frightened,” he began. “And he [Trump] uses the dictator playbook. One thing, again, authoritarian figures telegraph and he did it last election. He was already teeing it up.”

“Michael Cohen said this and I know this: If he loses, he is going get out of office but it will not be a graceful, peaceful transition,” he added. “I believe he will say it’s a rigged system. I believe he’s not beyond telling his people to take to the streets. This is how dangerous this man is.”