UnsilentMajority 🖤 @The_UnSilent_ 8 minutes ago

Its almost like hes feeling like he can do whatever he wants and no one will do a god damn thing about it. Weird 😐

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...m=.3b6ffe26cbb8

President Trump on Thursday joked about serving more than two terms as president, telling a crowd that he might remain in the Oval Office at least for 10 or 14 years.

Trump made the comments on the same day that special counsel Robert S. Mueller IIIs report was released to the public.

At an event for the Wounded Warrior Project, Lt. Gen. Michael S. Linnington, chief executive of the veterans charity, gave Trump a trophy to thank him for his support.

Well, this is really beautiful, Trump told the crowd in the East Room of the White House. This will find a permanent place, at least for six years, in the Oval Office. Is that okay?

After some laughter from the crowd, Trump continued: I was going to joke, General, and say at least for 10 or 14 years, but we would cause bedlam if I said that, so well say six.

Trump also made a joke on the same topic last year. In a speech to Republican donors at his Mar-a-Lago estate, he praised Chinese President Xi Jinping for doing away with term limits.

Hes now president for life. President for life. No, hes great, Trump said, according to CNN. And look, he was able to do that. I think its great. Maybe well have to give that a shot some day.