Are You Kidding Cake
• 1 box cake mix, any flavor
• 3 large eggs beaten
• 1 can pie filling, any flavor
1. In bowl, dump dry cake mix, eggs and pie filling. Stir together until well mixed. Bake in greased 9x13, 350 degrees for 35 minutes or test with toothpick for doneness.
2. NOTE: Pair flavors of cake mix and pie filling. Apple filling with maybe butter pecan cake mix. Cherry pie filling with a devil's food cake mix, etc. I enjoy a pineapple cake mix with blueberry filling.
3. FOR AN EXTRA INCH TO THE HIPS: Chop room temp cream cheese into chunks. Poke the chunks randomly into the batter after pouring it in the baking pan. Make sure the cheese is in deep. Continue to bake. I do this with a strawberry cake mix and strawberry filling and also the blueberry filling.