The Vaccine Safety Project Trailer - CHD - RFK, Jr., 8 minutes: “Hi I'm Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and I'm the Chairman of Children's Health Defense and I made this video primer because in a dozen states across America today state legislatures and governors are considering passing vaccine mandates and the facts in this video are facts that every political leader who is trying to decide whether to vote for or against those mandates ought to understand.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8-PJ0h...2bT4aiO-emEH8vM

--------------------------------------------------------

The sheep study pharma doesn’t want you to know about…

RFK, Jr.: "[Even the editors of the leading medical and scientific journals admit that Pharmaceutical companies have taken control of the medical publication industry so completely that most peer reviewed articles about pharmaceutical products are the product of manipulation and fraud. In 2003, Dr Richard Horton, the editor-in-Chief of The Lancet, the world’s most prestigious medical journal, acknowledged that peer reviewed journals have "devolved into information laundering operations for the pharmaceutical industry.“ Science, he added, "has taken a turn toward darkness.“ The BMJ (British Medical Journal) editor Dr Peter Doshi concurred, adding that data cited in many articles, "is insufficient to the point of being misleading.“

Former New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) editor, Marcia Angel observed that “It is no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published or to rely on the judgement of trusted physicians...I take no pleasure in this conclusion which I reached reluctantly over my two decades as editor of the New England Journal of Medicine.“ Medical journals are today utterly dependent on pharmaceutical industry advertising which can account for up to 99% of revenues. Journal editors routinely accept kickbacks from Pharma. This power has given Pharma the capacity to plant fraudulent studies about vaccine safety and to kill or force retraction of peer reviewed studies that raise questions about vaccine safety and efficacy. The latest casualty in Pharma’s war against truth is an alarming 2019 study showing grotesque behavioral abnormalities in sheep injected with aluminum adjuvants similar to those found in Merck's Gardasil and Hepatitis B vaccines. Please read the accompanying article:]"

Anatomy of a science study censorship

Elsevier’s “withdrawal” of a small veterinary study breaks all the rules of scientific publishing. The biggest name in scientific literature has produced fake medical journals for Merck’s advertisers before, so yanking a study that doesn’t pass the vaccine industry’s sniff test would be nothing. Celeste McGovern looks at a case study of how Pharma is killing science.

It’s not often that veterinary research is so controversial that it falls into the jaws of censorship zealots. That is exactly what happened recently, however, when editors at a science journal suddenly turned on a small Spanish sheep study which they had already peer-reviewed and published and stamped it: “WITHDRAWN” — the equivalent of a scarlet letter “A” in the science publishing world. This was not about shoddy science or ethical breaches; an editor tried to soothe the outraged veterinary professor at the head of the research. But the focus was “delicate” and “controversial” and someone — some anonymous letter-writer – had wanted the study removed, and the journal acquiesced.

“Dear Dr. Luján,

“I wanted to step in here to say that your manuscript is not being retracted – which implies wrongdoing and could damage your professional reputation,” Anne-Marie Pordon, publisher of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences titles for Elsevier journals interjected in a heated e-mail exchange between the lead researcher and various editors. “We are withdrawing the paper, which does not imply misconduct in any way. There will be simply a statement that says “This paper has been withdrawn at the request of the _____” (Authors or Editors in the blank.)” Pick your poison. You remove it, or we remove it.

Luján’s team published a paper in 2013 describing the mystery illness that they now called “Ovine ASIA” and the post mortem findings of 64 affected sheep from the Zaragoza region of Spain. The wasted corpses of the animals had markedly thickened nerves that were easily visible, protruding on their abdomens and backs and down their legs. Dissection revealed that they had meningoencephalitis-like disease, their brains were inflamed and there was evidence of “severe neuron necrosis.” Special techniques revealed aluminum in their nerve tissue.

More crucially, the researchers were able to induce the disease in a small number of sheep by giving them repeated aluminum-containing vaccinations. These vaccinated sheep lost on average 8.5% of their body fat compared to controls, they showed nervous behaviour changes – depressed, lethargic behaviour alternating with skittishness – they had light fluid around their hearts, and aluminum was detected in their nervous tissue at the late study stage. The veterinarians concluded: “A huge research effort is needed in this field to help understand this process, something that will be of great benefit for both human and animals.”

A study like should have sent shock waves through public health agencies worldwide and triggered a storm of research on the aluminum additive given in ever-increasing doses in animal — and childhood — vaccines. A year later, however, Luján was presenting the findings to researchers at the 2014 Autoimmune Congress in Nice, France. “We are supposed to balance the benefits of vaccines against the adverse events,” he concluded in a somewhat frustrated tone of urgency. “What is sold is [the message] that vaccines have only beneficial effects, and the rest is forgotten or ignored, or nobody wants to hear about it.” He had no idea how prescient those words were.

One study, published in Veterinary Pathology, describes how 84 lambs were divided into three treatment groups of 28 animals each: the first got 19 aluminum-containing vaccines injections over 15 months, the second, got shots of the aluminum adjuvant ingredient alone, and the third, a control group, received saline. Post mortem studies revealed that all of the vaccinated sheep and 92.3% of the lambs who got adjuvant-only injections, but none of the control animals, developed “granulomas” – cyst-like nodules of white blood cells loaded with the neurotoxic metal aluminum. These granulomas were at the injection site and in nearby lymph nodes – evidence that aluminum used in vaccines is not inert or excreted rapidly from the body as public health officials have maintained since they began using it in vaccines in the 1920s. It is swallowed up by macrophages and transported to lymph nodes. Other studies have shown that from the lymph nodes, aluminum slowly translocates to distant sites around the body and accumulates in the brain. The vaccinated sheep had more of these granulomas than the aluminum-only group.

It was this study that some “concerned reader” with apparent connections to Elsevier – wanted out of the journal. In all his correspondences, Pharmacological Research’s editor-in-chief Clementi refused to identify who wrote it. This is bizarre departure from publishing protocol. The most obvious reason someone would want anonymity is to hide a conflict of interest. If they are a lackey of the aluminum-adjuvanted vaccine industry, for example, their letter would be on par with a letter from the tobacco industry criticizing research on smoking and cancer. Rubbish.

At one point, Luján inquired if the writer wasn’t David Hawkes himself, the small-fry virologist from Australia whose paper was cited by Biganzoli. Hawkes is a self-described “passionate advocate of vaccination”; he administrates an Australian group whose mission is to “relegate anti-vaccination campaigners to irrelevance.” He also works for a company whose stated mission is to promote and expand uptake of the HPV vaccine in Australia. The HPV vaccine has the highest load of aluminum adjuvants of any vaccine on the market. VCS, whose research is financed by Merck, would hardly want word getting out on aluminum vaccines creating granulomas and weird behaviour in sheep just when their government-supported product to test HPV vaccinated women is taking off.

Ironically, on this Elsevier paper, Hawkes didn’t disclose his own conflicts of interest as a vaccine advocacy group administrator or as an employee of a company that promotes an aluminum-loaded vaccine – an ethical breach in scientific publishing if ever there was one.

There appears to be a problem admitting there is a problem, however. Luján’s research documents the dangers to animals of a toxin that is given in increasing quantities to children. Neurotoxic aluminum is used in numerous human vaccines – against HPV, hepatitis, pneumococcal disease, meningitis and many more in the pike. The trials of these vaccines use aluminum adjuvant or other vaccines containing aluminum as ‘placebos’, rendering them useless for detecting a problem. Vaccinated versus unvaccinated studies are not done. Aluminum vaccines have never been tested for their combined effects in children. Long-term studies are scant – and they are published by scientists who work for the vaccine industry in the journals we know have had a financial relationship with the vaccine industry. A big problem in sheep should signal, at the very least, concern about a potential problem in humans.

“There are dogmas,” Luján says. The biggest dogma in the 21st century is that vaccines are totally safe. That nothing can go wrong, ever. “That’s why we are being targeted. They want to send a message: don’t get into this business. Work on something else. They just want the thing to disappear.”

If only it were so easy.

http://www.ghostshipmedia.com/2019/03/20...GGwGzxfE_JFtgvY

German News About HPV Vaccine Injuries & Lack of Transparency of Side Effects

What even doctors don’t know is that in internal EMA documents which Westpol obtained, experts doubted the safety of the vaccine as far back as 2013.

The document reads, “Researchers were divided over whether or not the diagnosis of POTS was triggered by the vaccine. (…) it required investigation.”

The agency did not find the need to inform doctors or the public. To the contrary. Independent researchers are outraged that the concerns are no longer part of the official EMA report on the vaccine.

A few days ago, the Forschernetzwerk Cochrane wrote a blistering letter which reads in part, “The official EMA-Report is deceptive. It tries to convey the impression that concerns over the safety of the vaccine are groundless.”

Nina Katzemich from the organization Lobbycontrol has been watching the EMA for a while. She tells us that the pharma industry finances the EMA up to 85%. The controlee pays the controller.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/video...SascQz1u_0cGLl0

Not Medically Accepted

When Ms. Clobes followed up with the Medical Examiner’s Office in subsequent weeks to confirm that necessary tests were being performed to definitively confirm or rule out vaccine injury, including tests to measure critical proteins, enzymes, serum levels of adjuvants, and markers for inflammation, she was told that “it’s not medically necessary, there is no medical reasoning, and it’s not medically approved.” She was informed that vaccines are not a “medically accepted” cause of death and SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, defined as the unexplained death of an otherwise healthy infant) would appear on Evee’s autopsy report as the determined cause of death.
https://healthchoicemn.org/2019/03/25/no...sL28RD_vpffsbWc

A letter to Pediatricians from James C. Meehan, Jr. MD

“To all the pediatricians still trolling my page, now that I’ve got your attention, listen closely. Heed my words.

You should be FIGHTING LIKE HELL for the safety of our children from even the most remote possibility that vaccines aren’t as safe as they could be or aren’t as safe as we are being told. Instead of fighting for truth and safety, you’re fighting like rats for your piece of cheese.

I have ZERO RESPECT for vaccine profiteers that are so financially biased, confirmation biased, indoctrinated, and willfully ignorant of the evidence that clearly shows vaccines cause injury, disease and REGRESSIVE AUTISM, that they aggressively lobby lawmakers to make vaccines mandatory, and deny parents the essential knowledge about the risks of toxic ingredients injected into their babies.

Bought by big pharma, the caretakers of children’s health have become the perpetrators of harm rather than the protectors. They profit as our precious, perfect children are harmed and killed by vaccines filled with cheap preservatives, neurotoxic adjuvants, and human cellular material derived from aborted fetal cell lines. They are complicit accomplices in the murder-by-vaccine crimes that have made American infants THE MOST VACCINATED and THE MOST LIKELY TO DIE in the first year of life.

America’s infant mortality rate, the highest rate in ALL developed nations, is a national tragedy. The epidemic of autism, autoimmune diseases, asthma, allergies, ADHD, and pediatric cancers is far worse. The evidence is everywhere. Unbelievably, the epidemic of autism is rising exponentially. Today, ONE in 48 children in America suffer autism. At the present rate of increase, by 2032 ONE in TWO children AND 80% OF BOYS could be autistic.

We can’t afford to sacrifice our children and the future of our nation to the ignorance and greed of pediatricians and their big pharmaceutical vaccine manufacturer masters demanding parents submit our children to an intolerably dangerous, untested, and unnecessary vaccine schedule of 72+ injections…and rising. There are over 200 vaccines in the pipeline.

Every pediatrician, family practitioner, or vaccine profiteer that isn’t rising up against the corruption of the science of vaccines perpetrated by the CDC is betraying their oath to “first, do no harm.” They are on the wrong side of history. Too many have given up objectivity and reason and have simply become sales representatives for the vaccine manufacturers that have so easily bought and conditioned them to believe their lies. The blood of every vaccine injured or killed child is on the hands of every pediatrician that parroted lies like “vaccines do not cause autism” and “the science is settled.” The science isn’t settled, it’s corrupt.

The vaccine industry will soon face the backlash as doctors, scientists, and parents across America become aware of your crimes, rise up to oppose your lies, and hold you accountable for the vaccine injury holocaust you’ve caused. The fraudulent deceit is coming to and end. We won’t allow it to continue. For me, uncovering the many layers of fraud and corruption that have allowed vaccines to harm so many children, is analogous to walking into an exam room in which a child is being abused by a doctor. I’m not about to look the other way and allow the abuse to continue. I would call the police, however, in my analogy the police are the CDC, and they are participating and enabling the abuse. Regardless, I won’t ignore the abuse and allow it to continue. I’m going to stop the abusers from harming the child, and I won’t be gentle about it. That’s how I see the travesty of the corruption of vaccines that is harming the children of America today. It’s obvious and I’m angry about my how so many of medical colleagues refuse to open the door, expose the abuse, and stop it.

In closing, I beseech my colleagues to open your eyes, minds, and the evidence that for too long you’ve negligently denied. Confront the reality that you’ve been duped, controlled, and indoctrinated. Free yourselves from the indoctrination. Stand with me. Demand scientific transparency, integrity, and reform of the vaccine industry. Join me in this fight to protect children and get yourselves on the right side of history. Together we must STOP the abuse.” Jim Meehan, MD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...e=3&theater

To the Mother of Immunocompromised Child Demanding Parents Vaccinate Their Children to Protect Hers

I'm so sorry that your child is immunocompromised. I can only imagine how hard that must be. I pray for healing and a miraculous recovery for your child.

What I will not do is sacrifice my children’s health or life for yours. When you understand vaccines better you will understand why your expectations or ill informed.

I am well educated on the science, deficiencies, and risks associated with vaccines. I am afraid you have been terribly mislead about the benefits of vaccinating others to protect your immunocompromised child. It is critically important that you understand that immunocompromised children are IN FAR MORE danger from VACCINATED children, especially those recently vaccinated by one of the live virus vaccines, such as chicken-pox, measles, mumps, and rubella.

Unvaccinated children cannot spread a disease they do not have.

Vaccinated children, on the other hand, can and do spread the disease for which they were recently vaccinated. Live virus vaccines, like chicken-pox, shingles, measles, mumps, and rubella, shed and can cause infection in even vaccinated children. We are now finding that this occurs far more commonly than we believed possible.

Furthermore, the recently vaccinated are more susceptible to becoming infected, and thus transmitting to others, other environmental pathogens (for which there is no vaccine) they may encounter in the weeks after vaccination.

I believe the parents of immunocompromised children need to be better educated and less indoctrinated. Vaccinating the public does almost nothing to protect your child. When vaccines aren't putting your child at risk from live virus shedding, they also simply aren't working well enough or long enough to offer any protection to the herd. Vaccine induced herd immunity is a myth. Vaccines have not, can not, and will never create herd immunity. Vaccine lack two key principles that prevent them from providing herd immunity: effectiveness and duration. Natural infection can provide herd immunity because it creates effective and long lasting immune response that vaccines cannot.

If you rely on vaccinating the herd to protect your immunocompromised child, you simply don't understand the problems, failures, and misinformation surrounding vaccines today.

The best way to protect an immunocompromised child is to keep them out of the public spaces and away from potential pathogens and those that carry them. Vaccines aside, you must understand that there are thousands of environmental pathogens that could infect and kill your child. If you want to protect your child from the far more numerous diseases for which there is no vaccine, then keep your child home or in an equally safe environment. To pretend that vaccinations and herd immunity will allow an immunocompromised child to attend public schools and playgrounds is a very ineffective and dangerous fantasy. Stop allowing the vaccine industry to mislead and use your misunderstandings to promote their agenda.

Finally, please reconsider the logic and reasonability of expecting or demanding that other parents risk their children's death or injury from vaccines, to protect your immunocompromised child. In other words, you should not expect parents to "set their child on fire, just to keep yours warm."

We will help where we can, but any reasonable parent will draw the line at sacrificing their child’s health for yours. Your child’s health and safety is your responsibility. You will best fulfill that responsibility by educating yourself beyond the misinformation fed to you by the vaccine industry and its stakeholders. For the most part, they are simply lying. Jim Meehan, M.D.

https://www.facebook.com/docmeehan/posts/10218477115816522

Another doctor…

(This doctor goes through the package insert for a H1N1 flu vaccine.)

Know the Cause - Doug Kaufmann - Medical Doctor Retracts H1N1 Vaccine Advice After Reading Insert! - 2009

Dr. Roby Mitchell, M.D. (www.drfitt.com) issues a retraction to nurses he originally advised to get the H1N1 flu vaccination. After reading the insert of the vaccine, he retracted his advice. This video exposes what is actually IN the vaccine our government is so eager to inject into our population. For more information, please visit the following websites below:

“People are being used as human guinea pigs.”

At 4:20, pregnant women and fetal harm, they don’t know if it causes harm!!!
At 6:49, pediatric subjects under age of 4 “have not been established...contains thimerosol...contains 25 micrograms of mercury...so we’re telling pregnant women stay away from fish...why, because it has mercury...and when you expose people to mercury, they get problems...Bottom line it says this stuff doesn’t work…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r051fXtfng8&feature=share

Vaccines - Dr. Roby Mitchell & Doug Kaufmann on Know The Cause - 2014

Dr. Roby starts at 22:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A45M7k-Y3HU

Dr. Meryl Nass Testimony Before the Education Committee, Maine - March 13, 2019

Senator Millett, Representative Kornfield, and members of the Education and Cultural Affairs Committee:

My name is Dr. Meryl Nass. I am here today to oppose LD798 and support LD987.

I am a physician in Ellsworth, Maine.
I graduated from MIT and the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
In 2010, I was the chair of a commission established by you, the legislature, “to protect the lives and health of members of the Maine National Guard.”
I have testified to 6 Congressional committees, primarily on anthrax vaccine and Gulf War Syndrome, and the permanent injuries suffered by service-members who received military vaccines of questionable quality.
There is no crisis of infectious diseases caused by lack of vaccinations, here in Maine or in the rest of the United States.
The rates of vaccine preventable diseases are approximately the same as always. I have attached the official statistics, so please check me on this!
According to the CDC, effective vaccine exemption rates in Maine are not higher than they have been, and they are consistently better than the US average
The truth, not widely known, is that immunocompromised children are not catching diseases from their unvaccinated classmates, and they are not dying. Look at the numbers.

The diseases that persist and have been in the news remain a challenge, simply because the vaccines have a high failure rate–not because of the unvaccinated.

Pertussis is a problem, because the vaccine works poorly.

66% of Maine cases were fully vaccinated, 83% partially.
The TDaP pertussis vaccine is estimated 67% effective the first year after inoculation, but only 9% effective 4 years later. [1]
Almost all of us are susceptible to pertussis despite vaccination. I have had pertussis twice. I am fully vaccinated.
Given the failure rate of the pertussis vaccine, no herd immunity is possible. The bacteria regularly circulate in the community, as they would even with a 100% vaccination rate.
Pertussis is not a major problem for the immunocompromised, who are in fact regularly exposed.
Similarly, Varicella (the virus that causes chickenpox and shingles) cannot be eradicated even with a 100% vaccination rate.

A full 70% of Maine children who got chickenpox in 2017 had been vaccinated.
Adults with shingles spread the virus; a disease-free environment cannot be attained.
Fortunately, children do not die from varicella, even highly immunocompromised children, for whom several treatments are available. There is approximately one child death per year, in the entire US, from Varicella.
By contrast, influenza–the “flu”–kills about 120 children per year in the US, but again, the problem is that the flu vaccine is weak, and protection wears off quickly.

On average influenza vaccines are 40% effective, according to the CDC. [2]
Herd immunity cannot be obtained, because even if you vaccinate everyone, the majority will not be immune.
In the past ten years in Maine, 2 children have died from influenza.
There has been so much talk about measles, but there has been only one case of measles in Maine in 20 years, from a visitor who did not spread it to anyone.

The numbers speak for themselves. Maine children are already very well protected from those diseases for which we have good protection. Most cases of ‘vaccine preventable’ diseases in Maine are the result of vaccine failures, not the result of unvaccinated children.

https://ahrp.org/dr-meryl-nass-testimony-before-the-education-committee-maine/

$101 Million Dollar Vaccine Injury Award for Encephalopathy from MMR Vaccine - 2018

MCT Law attorneys negotiated a $101 million settlement for an infant who suffered a severe reaction to the MMR vaccine.

https://www.mctlawyers.com/101-million-dollar-vaccine-injury-mmr/

Measles and Propaganda

But hold on; what’s really going on here? Is all this pandemonium in the media really justified? Or are we dealing with a carefully orchestrated propaganda campaign put on by the pharmaceutical industry to mandate vaccines for the masses? Let’s crunch some numbers and get to the bottom of this story.

Just how deadly is the measles in the United States?

Despite all the fear-mongering going on in the media of late, there have been less than a dozen deaths from the measles in the past 18 years in the United States — that’s less than 1 death per year, on average, from the measles.[2] Meanwhile, an estimated 250,000 people die each year in the United States due to medical error, and yet we hear almost nothing of this in the news.[3] So, this begs the question: Why are we freaking out about the recent measles outbreaks? And why the push for state legislation to mandate vaccinations?

Does this really make sense to you? Because if it does, Big Pharma has some vaccines to sell you. In fact, they have about 70 doses of vaccines to recommend to your child.[11] Even better, they want to make you an offer that you literally cannot refuse. If HB 3063 passes into law, your child will not be allowed to go to a public or private school in Oregon if they are missing even a single required vaccine.

Imagine a liability-free, pharmaceutical product mandated by the government, and maybe then you can understand why pharmaceutical propaganda is infecting our news and media like the worst measles epidemic the world has ever seen.

https://medium.com/@lukeyamaguchi/measles-and-propaganda-498547db9d52?fbclid=IwAR1jIYEZNbQ6pywhLcRuLYI8QrkmUgSTzlKV6gvJnLt5WtbA9H0zzHVrBa0

WHO Stakeholders Meet To Establish A “Different Approach” For Post-2020 Vaccine Strategy

The stakeholders at the meeting included “representatives from academia, global immunization and broader health partnerships, Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), donor agencies, Ministries of Health, industry, private sector, research institutes, and multilateral organizations,” according to the release.

https://www.healthpolicy-watch.org/who-s...WOcG6_MiqE0_O7M

The truth the vaccine industry hides from you. Watch as this woman blows the cover off this bloody industry! You know it’s true. Plotkin admitted it in his deposition.

https://www.facebook.com/theactivistmomm...Tc0MDY4MjQ2NTY/

Measles

Japanese Government Continues to Ban the MMR Vaccine - 2016

The MMR Vaccine’s Tragic History in Japan

Japanese officials were also concerned about the MMR vaccine causing additional cases of mumps, citing numerous studies in The Lancet. [5]

Mumps and hepatitis B vaccines are not part of the national immunization program in Japan. [6]

What Many Parents Don’t Know About the MMR Vaccine

The list of adverse reactions to the MMR vaccine, straight from Merck’s vaccine package inserts, is long and alarming. A shortened version of the vaccine damage associated with the MMR vaccine includes vomiting, diarrhea, anaphylaxis, ear pain, nerve deafness, diabetes, arthritis, myalgia, encephalitis, febrile seizures, pneumonia, and death. [7, 8]

A search of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database shows the following statistics from the United States: over 75,000 adverse events have been reported from any combination of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines, including, most notably:

78 deaths
85 cases of deafness
48 cases of decreased eye contact
92 cases of developmental delay
855 reported cases of autism
116 cases of intellectual disability
401 reports of speech disorders
276 reports of loss of consciousness
143 cases of encephalitis
74 cases of meningitis
111 cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome
692 cases of gait disturbance (not being able to walk normally)
748 cases of hypokinesia (partial or complete loss of muscle movement)
653 reports of hypotonia (poor muscle tone)
4874 reports of seizures, including febrile convulsions and tonic clonic seizures
1576 cases of cellulitis (a potentially serious skin infection)
And finally, in some cases, the vaccine has caused the very diseases it is supposed to prevent, with the following data reported to VAERS:

147 cases of measles
384 cases of mumps
29 cases of rubella [9]

The flu vaccine has also been the subject of controversy in Japan, after 100 deaths occurred from the vaccine by the end of 2009. Japan’s health ministry has been criticized for for its cautious stance against vaccines, but so far, government officials have wisely defended their position, citing public safety as the paramount concern.

Finally, the Japanese government has also taken a protective stance against vaccines on behalf of its young girls, suspending the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine in 2013 after numerous cases of serious adverse events were reported, with one report citing as many as 1,968 adverse events, 358 of which were classified as serious.

https://vactruth.com/2016/06/23/japanese-government-bans-mmr-vaccine/

Who Are the Anti-Vaxxers?

I can't speak for all "anti-vaxxers" who choose not to vaccinate, but I can share a bit of our story. I was once pro-vaccine. 100% for them. It wasn't until after my child suffered an adverse event that I changed my outlook on them. What I was told couldn't happen to my son happened: he was injured by a vaccine. After that discovery, I started to finally read about vaccines instead of taking what our providers were saying as gospel truth. Believe me, I did not want to walk away from them or from what I'd been told my whole life, that vaccines were only safe and only effective. But the more I read, the more I learned. I learned that all vaccines come with risk, that they were not studied as the CDC says they've been, and that for some people like my son, they can do more harm than good. Side effects and adverse events were our reality - not better health or protection from diseases (yes, we've tested this and know that the vaccines did not work). Our doctors could see my son decline post-vaccination and could read what the tests said, but refused to help and only pushed for us to get more shots. I said no more. My son could obviously not handle them, and I was not about to continue to follow the vaccine schedule that they and govt presented. Our docs couldn't give me a guarantee that vaccines would work just as federal agencies that oversee and promote vaccines can't. Today, my son still deals with the negative result of the vaccines he received, and not minute issues either. Seizures, loss of speech, GI problems, gross motor delays, fine motor delays, ataxia, and other medical issues he didn't have prior to vaccination are an everyday part of life. I'll add one more thing since you mentioned it - it isn't just about autism that concerns some parents. It's side effects like intractable seizures, loss of acquired skills, infertility, anaphylaxis...and these days, it's also the trampling of parental rights like having the choice to say no thank you to a liability-free pharmaceutical product that comes with risk that are waking people up about vaccines. And if you really would rather an autistic child over a dead one, you have so much more to learn. Being "anti-vax" was not a choice I ever intended to make. I was forced into that role. Now that I know what I do though, I only wish I'd made that decision a little bit earlier. I wish you the best.

https://www.ageofautism.com/2019/03/who-...ZSnXahtThHHzu1Y

Anti-vaxxer wins libel case in Japan in blow for scientist
Court rules that critic of HPV vaccine did not fabricate his research

In 2016, Dr Ikeda appeared on television and claimed a link between the vaccine and the neurological symptoms. He later took Dr Muranaka to court after she wrote an article criticising his research. In the same year, Dr Muranaka was awarded the John Maddox prize for promoting evidence-based science in the face of adversity.

The libel case turned on the use of the word “fabricated” in Dr Muranaka’s allegation that Dr Ikeda “fabricated” an experiment on a mouse. The court found that was not true; Dr Ikeda had indeed conducted the experiment.

https://www.ft.com/content/571b5898-4fc1...z0lvPtRVX_9Bkcc

Dr Toni Bark, MD - Measles

Speaking to the House Healthcare and Wellness Committee in Washington State. Dr Bark spoke against the proposed law that would eliminate personal belief exemptions to vaccinations for children to attend school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viqb0Q6x...aCPTuTLDTHd2sTY

Del is in Texas this week. Texas Rally, March 28, 2019

At 51:00

https://www.facebook.com/TexansForVaccineChoice/videos/406103233279622/UzpfSTE0NjYyODg5MjM6MzA2MDYxMTI5NDk5NDE0Ojc1OjA6MTU1NDEwMTk5OTotMzAwMDI2Nzc3NDI3Mjc4NjU1Ng/?__tn__=%2CdlC-R-R&eid=ARD3YUCMBTJm0CCJLAmyaxcfWQWknlsB6YJa_6GDf_U1bNZoajlvYlQhqoB6BM4ByrA7JKLA-D9smZQi&hc_ref=ARSeicUh_yFGCp1EyPmkyt_AVursiUaTfh984utdDuv_GlhxJ768oCaCOXj5fHw6vMM

“Iron Lungs” Still Around. They’re Called Ventilators.

The narrative that iron lungs went out with the apparent taming of polio as a result of the polio vaccine developed by Jonas Salk, MD in the early-1950s is a dishonest one. As Suzanne Humphries, MD has pointed out, we still have plenty of iron lungs around, only that we now have modern versions of them called “ventilators.”9

Parents today think that the Salk vaccine eliminated any need for ventilators, because the pictures of all these children on iron lungs are no longer paraded in front of people in order to create fear. Besides which, today’s “iron lungs” don’t look like a prototype submarine. They are barely recognizable as today’s “ventilators.”9

One of the pictures to which Dr. Humphries refers is a famous one taken in an auditorium at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center in Downey, CA in 1953. The black and white photograph shows four rows of iron lung machines lined up side by side—a total of about 30 machines. Each machine has an adult or child in it, and there are about 10 doctors and nurses posing next to roughly every three or four machines.6 10 11

The impression one gets by looking at the photo is that that must have been what it looked like in hospitals throughout the U.S. at the time. Not true. The scene for the shot was staged for a polio information film produced for the March of Dimes campaign.10 11

So, no, iron lungs are no longer as prevalent as they once were. But that has nothing to do with polio or the polio vaccine. It has to do with technological advancement. The modern-day equivalent of the iron lung, the ventilator, is in greater demand than ever before, at the same time that the American people are growing increasingly ill and disabled.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2017/05/iron-lungs-still-around-theyre-called-ventilators/

The top 6 vaccine manufacturers who have committed fraud.

Merck settles Vioxx lawsuits for $950 million for hiding data that Vioxx doubles the risk of heart attacks and strokes. This drug killed over 60,000 people.
http://www.nytimes.com/.../merck-agrees-to-pay-950…

Glaxosmithkline pays $3 million for fraud.
https://www.justice.gov/.../glaxosmithkline-plead-guilty…

Pfizer agrees to pay $2.3 billion to settle civil and criminal allegations that it had illegally marketed its painkiller Bextra, which has been withdrawn.
“The whole culture of Pfizer is driven by sales, and if you didn’t sell drugs illegally, you were not seen as a team player,” said Mr. Kopchinski, former Pfizer sales rep
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/03/business/03health.html

Wyeth Agrees to Pay $490.9 Million for Marketing the Prescription Drug Rapamune for Unapproved Uses
https://www.justice.gov/.../wyeth-pharmaceuticals-agrees…

Sanofi Pasteur Agrees to Pay $19.8 Million to Resolve Drug Overcharges to the Department of Veterans Affairs
https://www.justice.gov/.../sanofi-pasteur-agrees-pay-198…

Novartis pays $72.5 million to resolve charges of off-label marketing of the cystic fibrosis drug TOBI.
https://www.justice.gov/.../novartis-vaccines-diagnostics…

AAHS MERCK'S LIES DECEIT ABOUT ALUMINIUM VACCINE ADJUVANTS - Dr Suzanne Humphries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv_N5qByF-U&feature=share

Meehan: “Aluminum, in any form is toxic. It's more toxic when it is injected into human tissues.”

"Accordingly, it is recommended that the use of aluminium salts in immunisations should be discontinued and that adults should take steps to minimise their exposure to environmental aluminium."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28752219

“Some of the aluminum salts used in vaccines are more toxic than others.

Merck's proprietary "superpowered" immune stimulating aluminum adjuvant, Amorphous Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate (AAHS), the one used in Gardasil, is the most dangerous aluminum adjuvant of them all.”

The putative role of environmental aluminium in the development of chronic neuropathology in adults and children. How strong is the evidence and what could be the mechanisms involved? 2017

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2875...b6wCyVGtVhlzbio

CBS Has removed episode 13 of The Brady Bunch, “The Measles Episode”

https://www.facebook.com/653656581426800...e=3&theater