Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: Ben444
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cohen-trum...scow?yptr=yahoo

Another bombshell lobbed by Michael Cohen exploded late Friday night: He says he told Donald Trump about a phone call to the Kremlin asking for the Russian governmentís help to build a Trump Tower in Moscow in 2016.

And Cohen also claims he was talking to Trumpís lawyers and White House staff in 2017 while he crafted a misleading statement to Congress seeking to cover up the truth about the Moscow project and the level of Trumpís involvement.

The president downplays his knowledge of the project, but his ex-fixer says he knew a lotóand that a cover-up before Congress was crafted while talking to Trumpís lawyers.

As we watch the state funeral service for President George HW bush, we get a poetic and pointed view of a man that lead a nation based on compassion, love for his country and unity for a great nation. As we listen, it become painfully obvious that most former presidents ran for office due to a love for their country and that trend was offended by the current POTUS who is nothing remotely describes in the memorial given to Bush. I can only pray that the fool keeps his Tweets quiet at least until after the funeral.

As I watch the funeral service of George HW Bush, it didn't take long to realize that our nation is in peril due to the man in office. Reflecting back, I realized that over the years, I voted Democratic, Republican and yes Independent and it's not surprising that this great man's well wishers come in every aspect representative of this great nation. Looking at Trump's administration, we are witnessing a total embarrassment, a group of angry and crooked angry White men who have taken the entire country down a path of disgrace, questionable ethics and morals and yes, allowing us to observe a racist society who has made a great deal of headway in the last 2 years.