Originally Posted By: cwjga
Coumo is a crook.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
“WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT.” Can you believe this is the Governor of the Highest Taxed State in the U.S., Andrew Cuomo, having a total meltdown!

10:02 PM - Aug 15, 2018
44.7K people are talking about this

Now that you've clean yourself up from the spit and slobber from being so animated, Chris could have cleaned up or define his statement but I find you so hypocritical due to your silence in regard to a man who is destroying the other 49 states. If you read his speech, America isn't really that great when we see people as yourself who can't find it in their vocabulary or mentality to get off their arrogant White hearts by allowing every race, color, ethnicity, gender and whom ever to all enjoy the life promised to ALL Americans. Your difficulties lie in fact that you believe and live in the old antiquated recesses of White men ruling the world. Cuomo, being the descendant of Italian immigrant realizes the fact that we will have a great America when people as yourself go back to the holes and rocks you hid under for decades but crawl out of when Trump came along to attempt to take us back 100 years...…FACT SON, this is 2018 and better than half of the country is now darker and smarter than yourself HHMMMMM I guess I would be upset with facing my potential demise as well. whistle
lastly, your boy is so petty & narcissistic, I bet the the death of a hugely popular female singer stole all the thunder he was going to spew today.