Originally Posted By: cwjga
Originally Posted By: luckyduck
Real winning looks like this:

From: http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...n-of-korean-war

President Trump on Friday thanked North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for “fulfilling a promise” by returning the remains of U.S. soldiers killed in the Korean War.

“At this moment a plane is carrying the remains of some great fallen heroes from America back from the Korean War, they’re coming back to the United States,” Trump said during remarks at the White House focused on the economy.

“I want to thank Chairman Kim for keeping his word,” the president said. “We have many others coming, but I want to thank Chairman Kim in front of the media for fulfilling a promise he made to me. And I’m sure he will continue to fulfill that promise as they search and search and search.”A U.S. military plane departed North Korea on Thursday with the remains, bringing them to a U.S. base in South Korea. The plane is now on its way to the U.S.

Trump said Friday that Vice President Pence will greet families of soldiers killed in the Korean War when the flight from South Korea arrives.

The return of the remains was one of several agreements reached between the two countries during Trump’s summit with Kim in Singapore earlier this year.
Never get tired of WINNING grin
He better do any winning now because he will be the world biggest loser after Muellers report comes out or the after the November elections whichever comes first.