Originally Posted By: luckyduck
New York City on Sept. 24, 2007:
"Nothing's changed with respect to my belief that strong countries and strong presidents talk to their enemies and talk to their adversaries," Obama responded. “But what I also believe is that, as John F. Kennedy said, we should never negotiate out of fear but we should never fear to negotiate. And by us listening to the views even of those who we violently disagree with – that sends a signal to the world that we are going to turn the page on the failed diplomacy that the Bush Administration has practiced for so long."

I agree with a portion of your narrative 'Nothing changes" We've known for years that we have Americans with no particular agenda but to destroy, obstruct and complain, in this case you've gave notice that you're one of those individuals, who have only complaints and no solutions. What's the old saying Lucky? "When one has no expectation, one will never be disappointed because failure is always their reward" So glad that I stand on principle, ethics and doing your best, something our current administration has fallen very short on.