Vaccines Revealed Replay Weekend (Genetically modified ingredients are in vaccines.)

Youíll have access to every one of the 9 episodes so you can catch the episodes that youíve missed and been wanting to watch.

Why is the topic of vaccines so difficult? Itís been made difficult by the inconsistent, disagreeing, and downright lying so-called ďexpertsĒ promoting their own agenda.

We, as citizens and parents must know the whole story Ė the truth. We will not stop until the entire world is educated and empowered with the knowledge revealing the truth about vaccines.

Will you join us in educating the public about their right to medical freedom? Mandatory vaccinations are about to open up a new land-grab for government control. Other medical issues seem to pale in comparison to forcibly medicating millions against their will. Voluntary and informed consent are essential in our individual rights, and without it, we do not possess true freedom.

Autism and Autoimmune diseases have become epidemic. We must band together and turn the tide and improve testing, communication and choice.

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.

ďPeople have asked me, ďwhy are you doing this?ď This isnít what I wanted to do. But I had a choice. I could put my head down and walk away from it Ė pretending I didnít see it. Or, I could get involved and take the risk of doing that. And I have taken those risks and I have endured what came along with it, but I have endured it happily.
Because I believe that if I can spare one kid from getting this injury Ė from that painÖ. God gave these children lives, and these companies are stealing that from them. That is a crime. That is assault and battery. Itís child abuse. In some cases itís even worse. I feel like I didnít have any choice about getting involved with this fight. And once I got involved with it, Ė Iím going to fight it until the end. And Iím not going to stand down. And Iím not going to give up. And Iím going to fight for you Ė and Iím going to fight for your children.Ē

www.vaccinesrevealed.com

Injecting Alumimum - Replay Week

Injecting Aluminum will be free to watch starting NOW until December 14th at 12pm PST, courtesy of the AVN.

http://cinemalibrestudio.com/injecting-aluminum/AVN-Viewing.html