OMG. I am going to cut and paste from Brietbart!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...wn-weak-stance/

President Trump’s decision Tuesday to attack Attorney General Jeff Sessions over Sessions’ “position” on Hillary Clinton’s various scandals only serves to highlight Trump’s own hypocrisy on the issue — and is likely to fuel concerns from his base who see Sessions at the best hope to fulfill Trump’s immigration policies.

“Lock her up” was a common chant on the Trump campaign trail, but in less than a month of Trump’s longshot victory, that promise was shredded by the president-elect. In an interview with the New York Times two weeks after Election Day, Trump expressed concern about how much Hillary Clinton had suffered.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Trump said. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.”

When asked what he would say to his disappointed supporters, he said: “I think I will explain it that we in many ways will save our country.”

Breitbart News criticized Trump’s U-turn at the time, calling it a “Broken Promise” on the site’s front-page.

But while many of his supporters were indeed disappointed, the controversy quickly died down — with some believing that it was a necessary political price to pay in order to push forward with Trump’s pro-America agenda.

Trump’s base reasoned that they would rather have a border wall than Hillary Clinton prosecuted. But now they may end up with neither.