Will glyphosate's involvement be investigated by the Vaccine Commission? RFK, Jr., mentions possible glyphosate involvement.

After watching this episode you will understand why Trump has appointed this man to head the commission on vaccine safety. A quote from his WMP page...

"People ask me why are you doing this...this isn't what I wanted to do. I had a choice of either putting my head down and walking away from and pretending I didn't see it or getting involved...and I have taken those risks and I have endured what came along with it but, I've endured it happily because I believe if I can spare one kid from getting this injury...these companies are stealing that from them...that is assault and battery, it's child abuse, in some cases it's even worse. I feel like I didn't have any choice but to get involved with this fight...I'm going to fight it till the end, and I am not going to stand down, I am not going to give up. I'm going to fight for you, I'm going to fight for your children and I need your support because the forces I am up against are forces that have been able to compromise every major institution in our democracy, and the people who stand up against them get crushed but, I know how to fight them because I've spent a lifetime fighting big shots and fighting bullets...and fighting the greedy, greedy bullies and that's who we're dealing with today, people who have that errogance of power, people who believe they can get away with anything including destroying the lives of our children and I'm not going to let them do that and I'm going to fight till the last day of my life to the last bit of energy I have to make sure that we get justice for these children...produce a healthy generation of American children that doesn't have this epidemic of neurological and other injuries, and that we have good science, transparent science, a robust regulator that's independent from the industry that they're supposed to regulate and we may never have honest politicians in this country, they're always going to be compromised by money but we deserve good regulators, we deserve good science and we deserve healthy children and that's what I'm going to fight for...please give me your support..." https://worldmercuryproject.org/

Episode 3 now available

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. talks about Vaccine Court, (lawyers...no discovery), Simpsonwood (1991 secret meeting of CDC scientists and Pharma reps where they decided to cover up the data that vaccines were harming, mainstream media, .) Scott Miller, filmmaker, vaccines in the military, Gulf War Syndrome, Anthrax, 20 minutes of the film "VAXXED."

"I've spent my life working on energy issues, environmental issues and global warming and rivers, but I've taken a hiates to do just this issue because I cannot stand by and watch these children be poisoned, an entire generation of children being poisoned now...and we're going to take them on and beat themwe're going to sue the government, pharmaceutical companies...we're figuring out different way to litigate this..."

9-part online docu-series - January 10th launch.

http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/landingii/

***This docu-series initially has only been available for 24 hours. As soon as I get new links for this series, I will post them.