Originally Posted By: cwjga
HWS President Mark Gearan


Dear Mr Gearan

if 30% of your students were required to pay for the remaining 70% of students costs would the 30% continue to stay at your college or would they look at another college where they only paid their share?

would the new enrollment of the 30% 'payall' students decline also?

must be why when middle income families have a choice to live in the city of geneva or move elsewhere - they choose elsewhere
_________________________
"OUR COUNTRY IS IN MOURNING, A SOLDIER DIED TODAY."