Originally Posted By: MissingArty
My driving force is my family. It doesn't make any difference to me what you or anyone else thinks about me. I know that my family and my farmers are proud that I am trying.

I'm a member of Moms Across America, a group of moms teaching the public about how our food was changed. We MAA moms take a lot of hits from people like you, people in farming, biotech and related industries. These hits will never stop us. You poisoned us and our kids. You should know better than to mess with a mama and her cubs.

I have almost 30,000 views in one thread. Almost 6,000 of those views while I was on a forced leave of absence.

Just like the women before me that fought for my right to vote, I will fight for my and my family's right to have food, water and an environment that isn't poisoned.

Call me a crazy, quack, lunatic. Bring it on. Sticks and stones won't stop me from trying to stop you from poisoning my family and btw, fyi, I am winning. Posts forthcoming.

30,000 views with 850 replies that you have posted 840 of them yourself and looking at your own post will jack up your thread count........ oh no's..... LoL I have a several threads with Hundreds' of Thousands of views and a thousand responses by unique different posters that used the forums to discuss a topic(all be it some didn't agree, but still) I didn't use this as a way to distort reality. There are 3 sides to every story and you choose to only look at what is infront of your eyes.

You see that's just it you personally have no idea of what you are talking about, you are just as clueless as the faulty science you fill these forums up with. Day in and day out just because you read it on the internet it must be true and you are going to try and continue to soil proper science in an effort to sham the people that read your copy and paste. You personally are using Fingerlakes 1 as your personal rant page on mostly delusional items to somehow make yourself feel better. You had a forced leave of absence due to your own senseless nonsense it had nothing to do with FL1 and after returning from ban land you as you did before are once again you have stated you are going to do the same thing. You said that I and others like me are trying to poison your family...... What the heck is wrong with you?

I fully understand you will not reply with anything other than your normal copy and paste so I give to you the following statement that will probably no last to long but, as the youngens say, YOLO.... Swag.

Mama bear and her cubs please, does papa bear know who was sleeping in your bed last night.... OHHHHHHH Burn (sorry mods and admin but I had to)