Via Institute for Responsible Technology

"Happiness is seeing mainstream media features like this. :))"

Dr. Samadi is a board-certified urologic oncologist trained in open and traditional and laparoscopic surgery, and an expert in robotic prostate surgery. He is chairman of urology, chief of robotic surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital and professor of urology at Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine. He is a medical correspondent for the Fox News Channel's Medical A-Team and the chief medical correspondent for am970 in New York City, where he is heard Sundays at 10 a.m.

I avoid GMOs, and Iíd advise you to do all you can to adopt a diet free of genetically engineered food

BY Dr. David Samadi / May 1, 2015

"... itís obvious that companies are feeling the need to carefully consider their customersí concerns about food production.

I donít know about you, but I find it distasteful having any of this associated with my food.

Even though GM foods have been proven to break down following the normal pathway for human digestion, questions remain. As our body breaks down these foods, are the chemicals released into our system potentially harmful? Could they lead to long-term health issues?

Many of the studies we have were funded by companies that sell GMO seeds...

...we have the American Academy of Environmental Medicine warning of serious health risks associated with GM foods...

FDA scientists also warn that altering some foods could create unpredictable, hard-to-detect side effects including...

Transparency from restaurants, fast-food chains and grocery stores, all the way down to your local farmerís market, is key. Any food that has been touched by genetic engineering should be properly labeled.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/doctor-adopt-gmo-free-diet-article-1.2207158