Grandma and Grandpa, Mom and Dad...

Cornell starting to spend some of that 5.6 million to try and convince your grandkids that their food is safe.

GMOs: Should they be on our shelves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqQLrRR-0U

Anyone who is sick right now and is in the process of seeing your doctor at least once a month, being sent to other doctors for psoriasis, arthritis, fibromyaligia, celiac, IBS, gall bladder removal, thryroid problems, and/or you are on multiple medications, and/or you are on a food elimination diet, finding that you can't eat certain foods, especially anything containing wheat, you have to ask yourself why. What is wrong with the food that is making me or my grandchild so sick?

No one needs a science degree to figure this out and that's why Moms Across America was created. It was started by a Mom who met other Moms that found out the same thing. When they took their kids off of these "safe" foods that Mr. Davies says we've been eating for "18 years," our kids got better. These unstoppable Moms have figured out why our families are sick and these corporations and universities don't like it. We're hitting them in their wallets.

You have to ask, if their food is so safe, then why not just let it be labeled? Why are are they spending "billions" of dollars to stop gmo labeling legislation? They successfully stopped the gmo labeling bills in California and Washington. So far, they have not been successful in Vermont. Why does Cornell need a "5.6 million" dollar grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation to convince you gmo food is safe? Did you know that the Bill Gates is a Monsanto stockholder?

It's because they have patents on all these chemicals and seeds and as people are finding out about this, they are buying less of their "safe" food and more organic food and they are starting to feel it in their wallets. Food companies and restaurants are starting to listen to their customers. When this happens, food companies buy less gmo food products, thus hitting the gmo food companies in the wallet. If no one wants to buy their food grown from gmo seed, no one will want to buy the chemicals you have to have to grow the gmo seed. The academics (Cornell for example) have monetary interests in this, as they have patents for plants, processes and equipment, etc.

Soon you will start seeing advertising in social media, newspapers, magazines (Monsanto is already advertising in Oprah and Good Housekeeping - boycott!), and television and I wouldn't even be surprised to see something right here on finger lakes 1 as we are smack dab in the middle of gmo college country. I also wouldn't be surprised to be personally attacked or even banned from posting on FL1. If that happens, you can find me on "Moms Across America" on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/MomsAcrossAmerica?fref=ts