Hello all.

I want to thank those of you who sent me a thank you message. I really appreciate it. It gives me the will to keep educating myself and you. I haven't posted in awhile because I haven't felt well. Read on. I have lots to share with you. I hope you will take the time to scan/read what is important/of interest to you.

On January 18th, I went to get some groceries at Cdga. Wegmans and I was hungry. I found an organic sandwich and organic chili on the snack bar, so I purchased it and ate it. By 8 p.m. I knew I had eaten something gmo or pesticide/herbicide sprayed.

Keep in mind that I have been off gmo food since January, 2013, with the exception of two restaurant meals (Applebees) in 2013 and two gmo baby formula tastes in 2013, two Trader Joe's products in 2014 (American flour (I've posted about this being contaminated) and pumpkin bread mix) in which I had pin and needle pains in my stomach and didn't feel good for almost a week.

The bloating and needle and pin pains started in my stomach and I immediately got out my natural medicines, lemon juice, Bragg's apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, green tea, coconut oil and started drinking.

By the middle of the night I was having pain in my intestines that at first felt like someone was stabbing me, then later on cutting me. The next day the headache started. The stomach and intestinal pain was on and off but the headache was constant and I spent most of the time in bed.

I won't bore you with the rest of the details, except to say that my natural meds (real food) worked.

The reason I wanted to tell you about this is because I want you to think for a minute. What happens when a new born baby starts life out with this stuff in their baby formula or from the mother's breast milk?

Glyphosate Testing Full Report: Findings in American Mothers’ Breast Milk, Urine and Water.

http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/glyphosate_testing_results