Mom Receives Glyphosate Task Force Studies on Glyphosate Submitted to the EPA

Posted by Zen Honeycutt 1630.20GS on December 02, 2014

Six months ago today, June 1, a few days after our meeting with the EPA, I requested per my right as a US citizen, by way of the Freedom of Information Act, to receive copies of all of the documents submitted to the EPA regarding glyphosate. Never in my life did I imagine I would be asking for potentially thousands of pages of scientific studies about a toxic chemical. I loved science when I was in sixth grade, even imagined being one someday. But I did not think I was good at math, all the rote learning without understanding was more condescending than the looks my math teacher gave me, so I dismissed the possibility of being a scientist and headed down a more artistic path as a designer.

I have a creative background, but I could not make up what I am about to share with you.

It is incredible that any scientist or non scientist could look at this information think glyphosate safe.

I received 9 files, ranging from 67-293 pages. Most were the actual studies, two were assesments of other studies. I do not believe I received all of the studies submitted to the EPA, and will be asking for the full set of documents. What I did receive however, in my opinion, is reason enough not to re register glyphosate.

http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/glyphosate_task_force_studies_on_glyphosate_submitted_to_the_epa