Originally Posted By: Timbo
Indians should pay back-taxes, once white man pays back-rent.
Are you paying back-rent to them? You really think we should give all of America back to them, don't you? That is one of the most asinine ideas I have ever heard of. Over half of them in the USA have already inter-bred with other races. What do we do about them? Should these partial Indians pay taxes?

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/aihmcensus1.html

The nation's population of American Indians and Alaska Natives, including those of more than one race. They made up about 2 percent of the total population in 2012. Of this total, about 49 percent were American Indian and Alaska Native only, and about 51 percent were American Indian and Alaska Native in combination with one or more other races.

Read more: American Indians: Census Facts | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/aihmcensus1.html#ixzz2xUnsU8Kz


Edited by kyle585 (03/30/14 07:49 PM)
_________________________
**** ATTENTION! BAD POLITICIANS ARE ELECTED BY GOOD PEOPLE WHO DON'T VOTE! ****