Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: Timbo
The same one from which you freely and with no self-sacrifice of your own, suck your liberties and freedom from those who personally forfeited years of their lives to ensure that you could have a free ride and be guaranteed the right to talk smack to those whom you suggest are traitors to their country.

Got it now, little fella?

Are you as curious as I am to know whether or not you'd have the courage to actually say that straight to a veteran's face?
I am quite confident that most veterans would support my position of not giving away the country they served to a small band of people who want to divide up American into little sovereign nations. I cannot imagine otherwise.
Of course you can't imagine otherwise. Because the only one that seems to be suggesting such a ridiculous scenario, is you.
You think most veterans would have no problem with the USA being divided into little soverign nations? OMG You are totally unbelievable.

Are you suggesting Native Americans (including Caucasian supporters of indigenous rights) struggling for sovereignty have NOT served in every branch of the U.S. military? Think again Kyle.

As for your repeated "most veterans" comments. Remember, the majority can be oppressive and intolerant.

> At one time in history, the majority of the US population favored racial discrimination.
> At one time in history, the majority supported laws that denied women the right to vote.
> At one time in history, the majority defended the institution of slavery.

A simple perusal of this short list of U.S. injustices should convince you that "most" is not always right.