Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: Timbo
When you say that they "get away" with things, you must mean that they got away within an inch of racial extinction, a few leftover rag-tag tribes and less than 1% of their former land?
When I say "get away" with things, I mean they are getting away with things now, not 200 years ago. No one can change what happened 200 years ago, can they? So I ask you what should we do for the few rag-tag tribes that are left? I asked if we owe them the other 99% of their land back but you treat that as some kind of ludicrous statement. Yet I hear no answer from you whatsoever.

Bullspit! You never asked me if we owe them the other other 99% of their land back and it IS a ludicrous supposition, because to the best of my knowledge, they've never demanded it back (as much as they certainly are entitled to it) no how many times you inaccurately suggest that they have.

And I've already answered that question, as I have previously reminded you. I even told you where you find my answer. YIKES! The fact that you are either unwilling or incapable of confirming it, lies squarely on YOUR shoulders, slick.

If we were to apply your "solutions" to the so-called "problem", we would be committing similar acts upon the Indians as were committed upon them 200+ years ago and is still in action today. The fact that you fail to recognize that, is irrelevant.