Originally Posted By: past tense
Not

JUST

insults.

Sounds pretty self-explanatory. And it wasn't "in" the post I asked for an actual response, it was in the second post, quoting the first.

And I was insulting THEM--though I don't think calling them what they are is an insult (I don't get insulted when I get called a "libtard"--I'm liberal. The tard part never bothers me, I think it's funny), not any of YOU. That's all you guys do--scream at each other. Someone posts a topic, then you all start arguing about the dumbest stuff and making personal insults.

Let's spend ten pages talking about nothing but having the same stupid arguments over discharge papers and WHO HAD SEXYTIMES IN OFFICE FIRST and ARGLEBARGLE.

Instead of actual ideas.

The forum used to be awesome. Sadz.

Quote:
The tard part never bothers me, I think it's funny)

Funny, others don't think it's very funny. I wounder why?!

Quote:
Someone posts a topic, then you all start arguing about the dumbest stuff and making personal insults.

I know look at society and how its devolving right before our eyes. A good example would be Detroit...40 years of liberalism, put a stain on that once great city! The Detroit refugees are leave at a rate of about 1 person every 20 minuets. The clean up is going to cost the tax payers billions of dollars. Don't worry about, we'll make my great grand kids pay for that.
Quote:
but having the same stupid arguments over discharge papers

I know it get real old!

But the funny part about the whole military discharge paper issue thing is. I got an idiot to post his discharge papers and I'm the one who gets called stupid. \:\/ If they think I'm posting my paper on the forum ...I want what ever they're smoking.

Quote:
WHO HAD SEXYTIMES IN OFFICE FIRST and ARGLEBARGLE.

What gagging sound are you talking about!? \:o PT!

Quote:
The forum used to be awesome. Sadz.
You could use the Detroit and liberalism example again!?