Originally Posted By: *Sparkey*
Originally Posted By: 123
Done she has heat cost was a gift. Interstate did not help had all kind of excuses and was only 5yrs old. Bottom line it`s working fine after replacing the control board which water had dripped on because of poor installation.
Merry Christmas Sparkey


THANK YOU!!..I will be taking the damaged motherboard to them today..they will send it out to see if it was their fault or not..I'm sure it will NOT be their fault..LOL


I service a lot of heating stoves and if they send it out, you will not know the out come until you get the bill, look at your warranty and hold them to it!!!!!