FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#1520071 --- 10/14/18 08:42 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: scwoodchuck]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
Chuck, you do know that with remote access is really easy to see what people are doing. All those pages opened, reports prepared and reviewed, emails opened, sent, etc. Just signing in to the county computer doesn't mean any work was done.

I wonder what the review of all the work done "remotely" will show?

If the FD was actually working "remotely," why did the CM and his confidential secretary prepare the Annual Update Document (AUD) that was three months late and has to be redone by Bonadio because of all the errors.

All this is easy to verify and should be very interesting.

And I really wonder what "experience" they got at Seneca County.

[/quote]REMOTE ACCESSS, ever heard of it ? Please tell me why anyone with experience would come to work for Seneca County when people come here to get experience then they leave. crazy [/quote]

Edited by all seeing eye (10/14/18 08:49 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1520073 --- 10/14/18 09:17 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: all seeing eye]
BShatley1952 Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes, NY
Chuck: I'm starting to think you are John Sheppard or one of his family members. You have to be completely nuts to continue to support this corruption. "Ever heard of remote access?" Remote access means nothing if you're not doing any work. Did she log in and do nothing all day for two years? Her reports were MONTHS late and the ones that were done were done incorrectly. TWO years worth of finances are a mess. That cost us $170k + benefits (only counting Deeds salary). You might not care about that Chuck, but I do and I would think most taxpayers in Seneca County care that two of the highest paid county employees were too busy with the hanky panky that they didn't have time (or the competence) to get their jobs done. I don't have an extra $170k laying around to throw away. Do you?

#1520080 --- 10/15/18 04:10 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: Gdog]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Originally Posted By: Gdog
There will be special prosecutor for something like this. And yes it will be an embarrassment to the county government. If officials were aware and turned a blind eye to this. They should be charged too.
OMG nobody could cause as much embarrassment to the county government as the county government itself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1520081 --- 10/15/18 04:15 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: BShatley1952]
scwoodchuck Offline

Originally Posted By: BShatley1952
Chuck: I'm starting to think you are John Sheppard or one of his family members. You have to be completely nuts to continue to support this corruption. "Ever heard of remote access?" Remote access means nothing if you're not doing any work. Did she log in and do nothing all day for two years? Her reports were MONTHS late and the ones that were done were done incorrectly. TWO years worth of finances are a mess. That cost us $170k + benefits (only counting Deeds salary). You might not care about that Chuck, but I do and I would think most taxpayers in Seneca County care that two of the highest paid county employees were too busy with the hanky panky that they didn't have time (or the competence) to get their jobs done. I don't have an extra $170k laying around to throw away. Do you?

GEE, it wasn't that long ago that the county manager had the full support of most of the department heads. Could it be you are one of the people that has to pay for your own gas now that Sheppard took your county gas card away ?

#1520082 --- 10/15/18 05:16 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Any particular reason that you won't answer the question, but instead resort to slinging completely unrelated personal attacks?

No? Didn't think so.

#1520090 --- 10/15/18 08:04 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: Timbo]
scwoodchuck Offline

UNRELATED ? PERSONAL ATTACKS ? in case you didn't notice this thread is a PERSONAL ATTACK.

#1520097 --- 10/15/18 05:58 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
UNRELATED ? PERSONAL ATTACKS ? in case you didn't notice this thread is a PERSONAL ATTACK.

Again... why won't you answer the question?

#1520100 --- 10/15/18 08:43 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: scwoodchuck]
John Q Public Offline

Loc: NY

Go back to the top of the thread. You were the first one to go negative.

#1520112 --- 10/17/18 07:12 AM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: John Q Public]
scwoodchuck Offline

But if you read ALL of the threads on this subject you will find that I wasn't the first to get negative ! No, I am NOT related to anyone in county government nor am I associated with anyone. I can guarantee that I am probably the only poster who isn't !

#1520126 --- 10/17/18 06:52 PM Re: Seneca County to investigate its former manager, finance director [Re: scwoodchuck]
John Q Public Offline

Loc: NY
But if you read ALL of the threads on this subject you will find that I wasn't the first to get negative ! No, I am NOT related to anyone in county government nor am I associated with anyone. I can guarantee that I am probably the only poster who isn't !

It is difficult to believe you.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4