FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1514892 --- 05/20/18 04:55 PM Re: $56 MILLION school budget [Re: bluezone]
Tacitus Offline

Blue may be closer to being correct than you may think, Timbo. The district's automatic pay ("step") increases, the rate of pension co-pay for the district (the teachers pay nothing after 3 years) and the health care rate all trend together and are fairly constant. I haven't checked his math, but there are few factors that exhibit a downward pressure on school costs. As the last vote indicates, the citizens think this is money worth spending.

FingerLakes1.com
#1514894 --- 05/20/18 11:38 PM Re: $56 MILLION school budget [Re: Tacitus]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Tacitus
Blue may be closer to being correct than you may think, Timbo. The district's automatic pay ("step") increases, the rate of pension co-pay for the district (the teachers pay nothing after 3 years) and the health care rate all trend together and are fairly constant. I haven't checked his math, but there are few factors that exhibit a downward pressure on school costs. As the last vote indicates, the citizens think this is money worth spending.

"May" is the working word, here, and bluezone is notorious for making ludicrous conclusions based on inane leaps of logic and a highly biased agenda, as she's once again doing in this instance.

So, I challenge bluezone or anyone else to try to make informed, accurate prognostications of the relevant financial numbers, seven years hence.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2