“TRUMP HAS BEEN CALLED AND CHOSEN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!”

#1498160 --- Yesterday at 06:37 PM Re: O'Reilly Adv. Exodus [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: cwjga
I think we can stipulate that there are bad eggs all around. Terrible that some get a pass while others are convicted without do process.
ok. I will agree with that. But we have a current president who has been accused of sexual harassment by a dozen or more women. He said he was would sue them but he won't because he is too busy golfing. Just another Trump lie. Locker room talk. Right.
Kyle, is there a difference between accused, and convicted?
yes but everyone who can think at all knows that Trump is guilty as hell of sexual harassment. With many women. He was caught admitting it on tape! Anyone who doubts that has blinders on.

#1498164 --- Yesterday at 09:41 PM Re: O'Reilly Adv. Exodus [Re: kyle585]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Nate's
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Originally Posted By: cwjga
I think we can stipulate that there are bad eggs all around. Terrible that some get a pass while others are convicted without do process.
ok. I will agree with that. But we have a current president who has been accused of sexual harassment by a dozen or more women. He said he was would sue them but he won't because he is too busy golfing. Just another Trump lie. Locker room talk. Right.
Kyle, is there a difference between accused, and convicted?
yes but everyone who can think at all knows that Trump is guilty as hell of sexual harassment. With many women. He was caught admitting it on tape! Anyone who doubts that has blinders on.

So!

President Trump, was hired to shrink the government, grow the economy, also to clean up after two Republican's, and two Democrat, new world order kooks.

“TRUMP HAS BEEN CALLED AND CHOSEN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!”

#1498166 --- Today at 02:11 AM Re: O'Reilly Adv. Exodus [Re: ThomasDecker]
kyle585 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
He pulled the biggest scam on the American people ever.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA

He misses driving, feels as if he is in a cocoon, and is surprised how hard his new job is.

President Donald Trump on Thursday reflected on his first 100 days in office with a wistful look at his life before the White House.

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

A wealthy businessman from New York, Trump assumed public office for the first time when he entered the White House on Jan. 20 after he defeated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in an upset.

More than five months after his victory and two days shy of the 100-day mark of his presidency, the election is still on Trump's mind. Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.

"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2