FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 42 of 42 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42
Topic Options
#1508338 --- 11/07/17 09:01 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Pearl City
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: gassy one
Everybody knows Clinton is a crook even you who voted for Sanders!

DUH, I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you still failed the common sense test. Why did I pull for Sanders and decided to stay home after he lost the primary. Now, why did you vote for an unethical and lying candidate that from day one confirm all the very things he was accused of......quite intelligent on your part,I would say? What's going on with you Republicans in regard to criminal charges?

You pulled for Sanders, but ended up voting for Mr. Trump. lol

FingerLakes1.com
#1508340 --- 11/07/17 09:06 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Really????? why did my NON vote give Hillary a 3 million vote edge? and more telling, why is trump so worried and obsessed with Russian intervention in the election? I'll tell you, there's the possibility that even the electoral college was hacked.....what???????? we Liberals can speculate as well as you Trumpites....Time is on our side, while you can see the walls closing in a certain Republicans involved in the scandal.

#1508341 --- 11/07/17 09:09 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

What I love thus far, the Liberal speculations are turning into indictments and convictions...wonders never cease.

#1508342 --- 11/07/17 09:09 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Pearl City
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Really????? why did my NON vote give Hillary a 3 million vote edge? and more telling, why is trump so worried and obsessed with Russian intervention in the election? I'll tell you, there's the possibility that even the electoral college was hacked.....what???????? we Liberals can speculate as well as you Trumpites....Time is on our side, while you can see the walls closing in a certain Republicans involved in the scandal.

Quote:
Time is on our side

7 years is a long time! LOL

#1508344 --- 11/07/17 09:19 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

10 months is an extremely long time son. Trump has displayed more dysfunction in those short months than the three predecessors put together. Guess what? I have fact to back my statements up....you??????

#1508472 --- 11/08/17 12:51 PM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Trump was elected president 1 year ago today and remains ill-equipped for the job, USA TODAY's Editorial Board says. https://usat.ly/2zGQ9JW

#1508475 --- 11/08/17 12:59 PM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://secondnexus.com/news/donald-trum...926579f881108d6

Donald Trump, Steve Bannon Blame Ed Gillespie For Not Embracing Trump

That's an interesting way to spin the loss.

Once again, President Donald Trump backed a losing horse, this time in the Virginia governorís race. However on Tuesday night, Trump blamed Republican gubernatorial candidate Ed Gillespie for the loss.

#1508479 --- 11/08/17 01:27 PM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-rnc-chair-michael-steele-073524462.html

Former RNC Chair Michael Steele Trolls Donald Trump Over Virginia Loss

#1508480 --- 11/08/17 01:29 PM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

http://theweek.com/speedreads/736063/rick-santorum-pointedly-blames-gop-election-losses-trump

Democrats swept elections across the country Tuesday, notably beating GOP candidates in New Jersey and Virginia's gubernatorial races. And Rick Santorum thinks it's President Trump's fault.

The former Republican senator and presidential candidate refused to blame GOP candidate Ed Gillespie for his loss in Virginia's race for governor. Instead, Santorum took the post-election shame Trump piled on Gillespie and shifted it back on the president.

"I think the bottom line is Donald Trump is not delivering on what he said he was going to deliver on, and that's the problem," Santorum said on CNN. "And he needs to deliver. And if there's a message for Republicans, they better get that message and they better start passing stuff and looking like they can govern."

#1508481 --- 11/08/17 01:31 PM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jersey-gop-congressman-lobiondo-retire-12-terms-200454195--election.html

WASHINGTON (AP) ó Two longtime GOP lawmakers announced their retirements Tuesday from the House of Representatives, adding to the growing list of Republicans electing to leave Capitol Hill under the Trump administration rather than face voters in next year's midterm elections.

#1508606 --- 11/09/17 10:49 PM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Clearing the Swamp Kyle! The Democrats are going nowhere! Their numbers are as bad as everyone else's is!

#1508609 --- 11/10/17 01:34 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/09/trump-nafta-farmers-defy-244769

Farmers move to defy Trump on NAFTA

After trusting that the president would have their backs, many agricultural advocates now feel a sense of betrayal.

By ADAM BEHSUDI

11/09/2017 10:24 PM EST

#1508667 --- 11/10/17 11:25 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: gassy one]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Clearing the Swamp Kyle! The Democrats are going nowhere! Their numbers are as bad as everyone else's is!

You don't read much, do you? eek

#1508700 --- 11/10/17 09:13 PM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: Timbo]
gassy one Offline

#1508717 --- 11/11/17 02:07 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

From your link.

November 11,2017

Even if Trump were more popular, Republicans were likely to struggle in 2018ís 435 House races to hold the 241 seats they won in 2016. The presidentís party has a long tradition of doing poorly in midterm elections ó with an average loss of 24 seats over the last 60 years. Thatís the same number of seats Democrats need to pick up next year to retake the House, and Roll Callís analysis says 50 Republicans ó including Vistaís Darrell Issa ó face close races as opposed to only 14 Democrats who do.

the Democratic Party, like the Republican Party, is at a 25-year low in popularity, according to a CNN poll released Tuesday. Just 37 percent of Americans have a favorable view of the Democratic Party ó about the same as with Trump, but better than the GOPís 30 percent. Americans arenít enthusiastic about either partyís agenda.

#1508807 --- 11/12/17 01:07 PM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Excellent article but scary.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/comme...y-know-nothings

It was first called the Order of United Americans. Then it was renamed the Order of the Star-Spangled Banner. Then it became the Native American Party. And that was shortened to the American Party.

Its popular name, derived from its origin as a secret society, was the Know-Nothings. That stemmed from the anti-Catholic, anti-immigrant obsession of the party, its habits of passwords and hand signs, and the commitment of its members, if asked their political allegiance, to say: "I know nothing."

For nearly 20 years, the Know Nothings were a major third party in the United States in the mid-19th century, and generally a mean, destructive force.

They faded as the 1860 election neared. Slavery overtook immigration as the primary issue of the day and a little-known, but courageous Illinois lawyer by the name of Abraham Lincoln pulled the Republican party together.

That was all long ago, in the 1840s and 1850s.

Guess what? The Know Nothings are making a comeback in the early 21st century, largely as a result of the phenomenon of Donald J. Trump and his hateful, nativist behavior. And with open warfare now declared in the Republican party, between traditional conservatives and a right-wing faction that wants to isolate the United States in world affairs, throw up walls against all immigrants, exalt racism and turn back the clock on social matters, there is a clear risk that the party of Lincoln could be split apart by the 21st century version of the Know Nothings.

Trump -- master of the big lie and gratuitous insults -- outdid himself recently when he boasted of "great unity" in the GOP, not long after a respected Republican senator condemned him as reckless and immoral, another leading GOP senator described him as a child needing day care, and his own secretary of state called him a "moron." Trump bragged about "great unity" after the last Republican president accused him of dividing the country with bigoted behavior, and Trump's chief strategist outlined plans to attack traditional Republicans, including majority leader Mitch McConnell.

Trump, now with the lowest approval ratings of any recent president in his first year, is losing his marbles if he sees "great unity" in the GOP.

Coincidentally, one of the most reliable political analysis companies, Pew Research, just released a comprehensive report on an increasingly polarized country.

The report documented the growing and bitter divide in the Republican party. It described "core" and "new era" Republicans as backers of traditional values and American leadership in the world, more accepting of immigration and changing social norms such as same-sex marriage. It showed how "country first" and "market skeptic" factions, basically older, less educated citizens, are more hostile to a global role, opposed to social change and inclined to back Trumpian policies right or wrong.

Noting such cleavages in the GOP, a respected columnist recently concluded that the party of Lincoln is becoming the party of Trump. Maybe in the short term; it is more likely that the party is on its way to becoming the party of the Know Nothings. The evidence is clear.

One, Trump and his supporters mimic the hateful rhetoric and actions of the largely white, Protestant members of the 19th century Know Nothings who torched churches, instigated riots and even elected 100 members of Congress at one point in their blind opposition to immigration, then largely from Ireland and Germany.

Two, Trump and his supporters show the same disdain for science and the future by withdrawing from the climate change accord and dismantling entire institutions such as the State Department and the Environmental Protection Agency designed to assure diplomatic engagement and promote public health. Despite overwhelming evidence that climate change stems in part from human activity, this president knows nothing. Climate change is a "Chinese hoax."

Three, on economic policy, Trump is pursuing "beautiful tax cut" legislation that benefits mainly corporations and the wealthiest 1 per cent, increases middle-class taxes and will raise the national deficit by $1.5 trillion. In a new book, "The Truth Matters," Republican economist Bruce Bartlett describes GOP glorification of tax cuts as "total mythology" and its "trickle down" approach as "complete nonsense."

Lastly, on foreign policy, Trump and his cohort, including his alter-ego, Steve Bannon, support isolationism, a disastrous policy of the 1930s GOP that emboldened Nazi Germany and Japan to initiate World War II. Sen. John McCain, R.-Arizona, describes Trump's foreign policy as "half-baked, spurious nationalism."

While the U.S. did not have an international standing at the time of the original Know Nothings, we do now. The U.S. has been a leader of the democratic free world -- until Trump. Asked his view of Russian intervention in the 2016 election, confirmed by all American intelligence agencies, Trump has said: "I know nothing (about Russia.)"

Frederic B. Hill, a former correspondent for The Baltimore Sun, conducted wargames and conferences on national security issues for the Department of State. He is co-editor of "The Life of Kings; The Baltimore Sun and the Golden Age of the American Newspaper." He wrote this column for The Dallas Morning News.

#1509018 --- Today at 07:45 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: kyle585]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

What the mic captured during the 2005 ĎAccess Hollywoodí segment:

Donald Trump: You know andó

Unidentified voice: She used to be great. Sheís still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. Iíll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unidentified voice: Thatís huge news there.

Trump: No, no. Nancy. No this wasó And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ĎIíll show you where they have some nice furniture.í I took her out furnitureĖ I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldnít get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, sheís now got the big phony tits and everything. Sheís totally changed her look.

Bush: Sheesh, your girlís hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa!

Bush: Yes. Yes, the Donald has scored!

Trump: Whoa!

Bush: Whoa, my man!

Unidentified voice: Wait, wait youíve got to look at me when you get out and be like ... will you give me the thumbs up? Youíve got to put the thumbs up.

[crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you. You are a pussy.

Unidentified voice: Youíve got to get the thumbs up. You canít be too happy, man.

Trump: Alright, you and I will walk down.

[crosstalk]

Trump: Maybe itís a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, itís her. Itís her.

Trump: Yeah, thatís her, with the gold. Iíve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know Iím automatically attracted to beautiful ó I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. I just kiss. I donít even wait. And when youíre a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Unidentified voice: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

[crosstalk and chuckling]

Unidentified voice: Yeah those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

[crosstalk and chuckling]

Unidentified voice: Yeah those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Unidentified voice: Come on, shorty.

Trump: Oh, nice legs, huh?

Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, thatís good legs. Go ahead.

Trump: Itís always good if you donít fall out of the bus. Like Ford. Gerald Ford, remember?

Bush: Down below. Pull the handle.

Trump: Hello. How are you? Hi.

Arianne Zucker: Hi Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.

Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?

Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How are you doing, Arianne?

Zucker: Iím doing very well, thank you. [To Trump] Are you ready to be a soap star?

Trump: Weíre ready, letís go. Make me a soap star.

Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.

Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?

Edited by kyle585 (Today at 07:46 AM)

#1509033 --- Today at 09:27 AM Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: kyle585]
gassy one Offline

Men shop talk that's all it is! I hear it everyday!

#1509056 --- 30 minutes 47 seconds ago Re: "Unhinged & Dangerous: [Re: gassy one]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Men shop talk that's all it is! I hear it everyday!
Then you are part of the problem and not part of the solution. How many women's pussy have you grabbed?

Page 42 of 42 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42