FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 71 of 71 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71
Topic Options
#1513938 --- 04/02/18 03:45 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Poor fella, must have suffered some type mental setback, he disappears for a few days only to come back with a plethora of outlandish cartoons and posts which defies reality, he and Trump need very little spoken news to expose their obvious dysfunction but both have this need for a debate to disprove themselves otherwise......care to indulge him or just let reality continue while he fools only himself? grin

FingerLakes1.com
#1513939 --- 04/02/18 03:48 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
http://www.newsweek.com/mueller-find-trump-impeach-democrats-868324

Mueller Will Find Something on Trump and He'll Be Impeached If Democrats Win, Republican Strategist Says
By Greg Price On 4/2/18 at 8:51 AM

#1513940 --- 04/02/18 04:01 PM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
Exactly, Jr.(Donald Trump) has all the attributes of total failure but a few desire to NOT face the obvious, "Jr" went to college but is a total waste of time, money and effort. Just imagine having a Son or Daughter being giving a grand send off only to see their child flunk out in terms of grades & social integration, well!!!!!!!, welcome to the sentiments of common sense Americans.

#1513974 --- 04/04/18 11:33 AM Re: The Trump effect continues! MORE WINNING! [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/mueller-trump-lawyers-president-subject-investigation

Donald Trump spent much of 2017 obsessing not only over the investigation into the Russia scandal, but also over whether he is personally being investigated. As recently as November, the president declared, “As far as I’m concerned, I haven’t been told that we’re under investigation, I’m not under investigation.”

President Trump is under investigation, but not as a criminal…

Whether that’s true or not is a matter of considerable significance. Americans have only had two presidents who were the subject of criminal investigations while in office – one resigned in disgrace and the other was impeached. Has Trump joined this small and select club?

Yes, he has. Exactly five months after the president said, “I’m not under investigation,” the Washington Post reports that Trump is, in fact, the subject of an ongoing criminal and counter-intelligence investigation by federal law enforcement.

Page 71 of 71 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71