Topic Options
#1512147 --- 01/07/18 07:16 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

Loc: Land of the Free and home of t...
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: cwjga
Originally Posted By: ThomasDecker
Exactly son but the pleasure lies in the fact that mine's disposable money adverse to you paying a cable bill. laugh
See how you are easily goaded into irrelevant nonsense instead of a healthy responsible debate? wink

I'm not your son...BOY!

Funny that he does not think paying a cable bill is disposable money.

Clueless

LMAO, look up the word disposable money son and then slap yourself on the wrist for being just that clueless. if you lay money to the side to pay a bill, that's not disposable, it's earmarked to pay a bill...follow along here, disposable money is like "mad' money, you can even throw it out the window because it not used to do nothing but spend, save, lend, take your friend out to dinner,some people utilize the term discretionary income etc......understand now son? wink

I'll bet Mr. cwjga, understands every condescending word you typed...master For....!

FingerLakes1.com
#1512148 --- 01/07/18 07:25 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Above ground
I doubt it son, otherwise he would not have expose his ignorance in the first place. Secondly, it's evident that you understand the fact that you were both embarrassed and no amount of nonsense erases it. laugh

#1512149 --- 01/07/18 07:27 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

I see that you're another "STABLE GENIUS"

#1512183 --- 01/08/18 07:22 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

You're an opportunist aren't you? always seeking a moment to show just how irrelevant and ignorant you are, not to mention the fact that you are so thin skinned that any minute situation becomes insurmountable and you just can't seem to let it go. Now here's the "kicker", yourself and Tommy boy live very frugal lives but somehow defend those that places either of you in such a predicament, the Republicans who take from the middle & lower classes, just to hand it over the the entities that caused the great depression in 2008, by all definition, that makes you a loyal uninformed and misguided subject. grin

#1512184 --- 01/08/18 07:31 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discretionary_spending

The reason I actually feel sorry for either of you is the fact that neither of you have those "extra" and liquid resources to afford nothing above paying your bills. Tell us,can you match my adventures and accomplishments of my last 25 years,no bragging here but stating the fact that two poor souls are in the poverty bracket but somehow deem themselves the resident experts as to how the government should be run...now please explain to us your endeavors to subject yourself to menial lives just to stay loyal and humble. I am home and at the laptop due to a physical injury and I guess that you are doing the same due to...........???????? Maybe one day a moment of clarity will afford itself to you as to why you appear ignorant every-time you come here to state how great the government is and how successful you've become because of the opportunities presented to you through hard work, perseverance, sweat and education.

#1512186 --- 01/08/18 08:54 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
ThomasDecker Offline

The reason I actually feel sorry for either of you is the fact that neither of you have those "extra" and liquid resources to afford nothing above paying your bills. Tell us,can you match my adventures and accomplishments of my last 25 years,no bragging here but stating the fact that two poor souls are in the poverty bracket but somehow deem themselves the resident experts as to how the government should be run...now please explain to us your endeavors to subject yourself to menial lives just to stay loyal and humble. I am home and at the laptop due to a physical injury and I guess that you are doing the same due to...........???????? Maybe one day a moment of clarity will afford itself to you as to why you appear ignorant every-time you come here to state how great the government is and how successful you've become because of the opportunities presented to you through hard work, perseverance, sweat and education.

One thing's for sure, for a simple minded person you sure do a lot of speculating!

#1512191 --- 01/08/18 11:13 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

I see that you're another "STABLE GENIUS"

If calling me simple minded works in your world, proceed governor but lets not forget who is a success in life adverse to yourself,works very well as far as I'm concerned. Now regard your off topic ranting, lets see if it garner you any logic, common sense,education or talents. I tried several time to incite you into bragging about yourself but your attempts at being humble is more realistically "nothing to submit of value" Hows that for assumptive action?
I HIT THE NAIL ON THE PROVERBIAL HEADS

#1512192 --- 01/08/18 12:16 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY

One thing's for sure, for a simple minded person you sure do a lot of speculating!

Hey we are now part of the government. Wow I feel really important.

Clueless

#1512194 --- 01/08/18 01:00 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

Common logic dictates that you do not follow up to a stupid statement by offering another stupid statement yourself, so I'll digress and leave the stupidity to you alone. whistle
Did you know that every facet of any organization is "Important"
Reminds me of the story about a college dean struggling to come up with a solution to stop the young ladies from "kissing the mirrors" to evenly apply their lipstick but leaving a mess. The janitor quietly suggested that he had the solution but because he was construed as being unimportant, they away overlooked him, finally one day after every tactic was exhausted, some one remember the old janitor and went to him, "so you think that you can fix the problem" Yes Mam he replied. A few days later to everyone's surprise, the messy mirror problem ceased and the dean had the janitor come to his office and inquired as to what did he do the stop the young ladies from making a mess. Well, he responded, I found 3 young women and had them come to the women's bathroom and showed them just how I cleaned the mirrors every night. I took my trusty old squeegee, the same one I use to do clean the bathroom stall and showed them how I cleaned the mirrors after cleaning the stalls.....why? did I do something wrong? No Sir!!!!! the dean replied, we're giving you a raise. The moral of the story, no matter how simple we can be, someone needs our expertise. whistle

#1512198 --- 01/08/18 03:33 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
cwjga Offline

BTW did you notice how the term changed from disposable income to discretionary spending. LOL Clueless.

#1512199 --- 01/08/18 03:41 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: cwjga]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
ROFLMAO

POLITICS 01/08/2018 01:28 pm ET
Sean Spicer Dismisses Oprah Winfrey Presidential Run Because Of Inexperience
Spicer said without irony that people without a politics background “have had a difficult time adjusting” to higher office.

By David Moye

#1512201 --- 01/08/18 03:44 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline

Originally Posted By: cwjga

BTW did you notice how the term changed from disposable income to discretionary spending. LOL Clueless.

dis·pos·a·ble in·come

noun
income remaining after deduction of taxes and other mandatory charges, available to be spent or saved as one wishes.

let me help you out by not taking my word but lean toward Webster.
You can bet that I'm laughing my arse off.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disposable%20income

#1512202 --- 01/08/18 03:53 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Where I get the last laugh is the fact that I did income taxes during and after college, maybe your ignorance failed to understand one of the basic prerequisite of engineering and electronic is a grasp of math.
Still laughing!!!!!!!!!

#1512206 --- 01/08/18 04:54 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

#1512207 --- 01/08/18 05:05 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline

Now, lets get back to my original premise, I reminded Tommy boy that for two individuals to deem themselves experts at governmental spending, they lack the basic knowledge to explain anything but somehow these two went off into the weed and decided to attempt a lesson anyhow........hell, they still haven't figured it out themselves as of yet.

#1512233 --- 01/09/18 08:57 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: sands]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1512234 --- 01/09/18 09:00 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
ThomasDecker Offline

#1512235 --- 01/09/18 09:49 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: Formermac]
luckyduck Offline

Exactly son but the pleasure lies in the fact that mine's disposable money adverse to you paying a cable bill. laugh

dis·pos·a·ble in·come

noun
income remaining after deduction of taxes and other mandatory charges, available to be spent or saved as one wishes.

And right there is the main difference between Conservatives and all other declarations of political affiliation! Conservatives don't see Cable TV as a "mandatory charge". Exactly the reason our Federal Budget is so out of control for which most elected leaders of the past four decades are to blame.

#1512236 --- 01/09/18 09:59 AM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: luckyduck]
ThomasDecker Offline

Originally Posted By: luckyduck

dis·pos·a·ble in·come

noun

And right there is the main difference between Conservatives and all other declarations of political affiliation! Conservatives don't see Cable TV as a "mandatory charge". Exactly the reason our Federal Budget is so out of control for which most elected leaders of the past four decades are to blame.

Cable TV, cell phones, fast food is a right to Progressives.

#1512248 --- 01/09/18 02:07 PM Re: Inglourious Ambassaders [Re: ThomasDecker]
Formermac Offline

One main reason that many can do more with less. You must first consider in life what items are an necessity versus a requirement. Just think of what you had as a child growing, odds are that cable TV, cell phone and fast food were virtually non existent.

Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24