FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1000527 --- 03/28/09 09:17 AM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: SFisWonderful]
trump Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: SFisWonderful
Originally Posted By: reilley
who said that they use that money for tow equipment ? Pullens Has had that equipment before the sale. And Pullens isn't buying land around Cayuga County.
Maybe they will buy the land next to you on both sides and in back of ya ...
so just stop till you go and talk to the people at Pullens ..

You just dont get it. . .the Cayuga Nation, aka owner's of Lakeside Trading OWN Pullens! ! !
Originally Posted By: dwarren
According to the DOS:

Selected Entity Name: PULLENS ENTERPRISES, LLC

Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: PULLENS ENTERPRISES, LLC
Initial DOS Filing Date: OCTOBER 06, 2006
County: SENECA
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
PULLENS ENTERPRISES, LLC
PO BOX 786
SENECA FALLS, NEW YORK, 13148

Registered Agent
NONE

http://www.epa.gov/region02/nations/cayug.htm
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTACTS

Tim Twoguns, Environmental Contact
Cayuga Nation
c/o Lakeside Enterprises
P.O. Box 786
Seneca Falls, New York 13148

Office Phone: (315) 568-6457
Office Fax: (315) 568-2104
Cell Phone: (716) 998-4102
Office Email: timtwoguns@verizon.net

FingerLakes1.com
#1000535 --- 03/28/09 10:12 AM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: LOTE]
SFisWonderful Offline

Loc: NEW YORK
Originally Posted By: ~livinontheedge~
And where does she say that she supports not collecting taxes? From what I've read in this thread, she has only supported Pullens, which you all ASSUME is a business funded with taxes not paid on cigs or gasoline.

If you could, answer this simple question.

Where do you suppose the money came from to buy all the land, businesses (PULLENS, GAS STATIONS) and pay the millions of dollars in lawyer fees came from?

I will tell you, it came from the illegal sale of cigs and gas. They were undercutting the competition by so much from their illegal and shady acts that they were pulling in millions of dollars in profit.

And if the money didnt come from the illegal sale of cigs and gas, the money came from government "injection" money which all the taxpayers paid.

#1000587 --- 03/28/09 01:11 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: SFisWonderful]
reilley Offline
Silver Member

Loc: between here and there
I am going to reply once and then screw ya all...

Because of you few I have been suspended from my part time job and my husband had his truck 'ripped apart' looking for things that you few insinuated we have done. I can not get my job back till I CAN PROVE MYSELF INNOCENT .
My boss had all of this crap printed out ...

I DO SUPPORT THE INDIANS ,AS PEOPLE ,as INDIANS !
Wether THEY pay taxes or not I will not throw stones. MY taxes are paid. I know the previous owner of PULLENS ,and the other owner of PULLENS .
I HAD been told that it was the Indians who owned Turning Stone and the neighbors still claim that ..so I really don't give a flying RATS BUTT who owns it. I know many of the workers My kids grew up with them and I am mom to many.
The way you all rag on the Indians I really wish that they would buy the property next to you .
You all act like as if a Non white bought the house next to you . Remember how people burned houses because the neighbors were a different color ??? THATS HOW YOU ALL ACT!!!!
You never mentiuon the white folks or white owned business who fail to pay taxes..except those lawyers but you could make a joke out of it ...
SO I really think enough is enough. So I have to hire a lawyer to get my job back to prove that you few were being mean and careless and hate Indians . And to who ever printed this out and gave it to my boss ...PM me .. I have done nothing wrong but you were being totally mean.
I hope this makes you all F********** happy!

#1000589 --- 03/28/09 01:27 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: reilley]
SilverFox Offline

Loc: Waterloo
Shame on everyone. Just because reilly had a different opinion, she sure as hell didn't deserve to have her income lost over it.
Reilly is definitely a nice person and this is a really sad day on the forums. A lesson to all about personal attacks. \:\(

#1000645 --- 03/28/09 03:46 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: reilley]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Because of you few I have been suspended from my part time job and my husband had his truck 'ripped apart' looking for things that you few insinuated we have done. I can not get my job back till I CAN PROVE MYSELF INNOCENT .

Are you blaming others for what you posted?
Not sure what you posted to have your job suspended but it sounds odd.

#1000647 --- 03/28/09 03:53 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: reilley]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

The way you all rag on the Indians I really wish that they would buy the property next to you .

If the tribes obeyed the laws and paid their share then there would be no mention of them.

#1000651 --- 03/28/09 03:57 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: LOTE]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Reilley is one of the nicest posters on this forum. To accuse her or her husband of doing anything illegal is insulting, to say the least.

Never said she was not a nice person just confused by her conflict of statements.

#1000686 --- 03/28/09 07:21 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: reilley]
SFisWonderful Offline

I DO SUPPORT THE INDIANS ,AS PEOPLE ,as INDIANS !
Wether THEY pay taxes or not I will not throw stones. MY taxes are paid. I know the previous owner of PULLENS ,and the other owner of PULLENS .
I HAD been told that it was the Indians who owned Turning Stone and the neighbors still claim that ..so I really don't give a flying RATS BUTT who owns it. I know many of the workers My kids grew up with them and I am mom to many.
You all act like as if a Non white bought the house next to you . Remember how people burned houses because the neighbors were a different color ??? THATS HOW YOU ALL ACT!!!!
You never mentiuon the white folks or white owned business who fail to pay taxes..except those lawyers but you could make a joke out of it ...
SO I really think enough is enough. So I have to hire a lawyer to get my job back to prove that you few were being mean and careless and hate Indians . And to who ever printed this out and gave it to my boss ...PM me .. I have done nothing wrong but you were being totally mean.

Are you honestly blaming the posters on FL1? Blame the native americans that smuggle cigs and gas (FOR ALL YOU POSTERS THAT CRY RACISM-I said the native americans that SMUGGLE gas and cigs-not the native americans making their own way and NOT exploiting their ancestory for above-the-law status and money). lol. SMUGGLE. . that's a great word.

If anyone should be blamed, its your company. How can he prove you are that poster. Unless, you were posting this stuff on company time, he probably figured it out on his own. As bluezone said, sounds odd to me.

Dont worry! There is light at the end of the tunnel, the Cayuga Nation might offer to pay for your lawyer fees because they are so caring and giving! hahahahhahahahhahaa.

#1000687 --- 03/28/09 07:27 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: reilley]
trump Offline

Quote:

Reilley, I am truly sorry about this. I certainly do not condone such action against you. I have no idea what job you or your husband had. I did see comments online about your husband driving truck but I have no idea if that was true or not.

You have to prove yourself innocent of what? I do not understand. You supported the Indians on here in not paying their taxes, right? Did that upset your boss? Does he think Indians should pay taxes? Did you know his feelings on this topic? Something doesn't add up here. I doubt if he can use this as a reason for firing you but I don't know what you job you held.

Quote:
DO SUPPORT THE INDIANS ,AS PEOPLE ,as INDIANS !

I also support the Indians as people. I just think they should pay their taxes as should all Americans. If your taxes are paid, why don't you think the Indians should also pay their taxes?

Quote:

I do not understand what you are getting at here. The Indians do own and run Turning Stone. They are just as much in the wrong as the Indians who run Lakeside Trading. They should all pay their taxes or be put out of business.

Quote:
The way you all rag on the Indians I really wish that they would buy the property next to you . You all act like as if a Non white bought the house next to you . Remember how people burned houses because the neighbors were a different color ??? THATS HOW YOU ALL ACT!!!!

No matter how many times we say it you don't want to hear it. I have said that I have no problem with Indians as long as they pay their taxes and obey all laws of the United States of America. I think all posters objecting to the Indians not paying taxes have said that also. I posted on here one time I would have no problem voting for an Indian for president of the USA as long as he/she followed the laws. I did vote for Barack Obama. I would have no problem with him as my neighbor. I think HarleyBobT has filled your head with nonsense and you apparently believe all his baloney. Do you think that all the people in Seneca Falls who showed up to protest an Indian housing development in Senca Falls were racist?

Quote:

So you have to hire a lawyer because you think that some of us are mean and careless and hate Indians? Huh? What kind of sense that does make? How are we mean and careless? What in the world does that mean? I don't know what more to say reilley. Of course all people should pay their taxes regardless of race. Do you really believe I think otherwise? That is an astounding belief you have then. Something doesn't add up here at all. I don't understand what kind of a job you have or what kind of a boss you have that could fire you for your comments on here that you have made. You have me baffled with your whole situation. Why would you post what you did if you thought it would affect your job if your boss found out?

#1000693 --- 03/28/09 08:09 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: trump]
SFisWonderful Offline

She probably got fired for using the company computer to post this stuff, not so much what she was posting but just the fact it has nothing to do with her work.

You husband's truck getting ripped apart because of what was posted on here? Sounds strannnnnge to me!

Did all this stuff happen on a reservation. Last I knew, if you were on NY property, law enforcement needs consent or a search warrant to search your property.

#1000696 --- 03/28/09 08:15 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: SFisWonderful]
trump Offline

She is on here tonight posting all over the place. So she must be on her own computer now? And not too upset about losing her job? There is a lot here that doesn't add up.

#1000697 --- 03/28/09 08:17 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: trump]
SFisWonderful Offline

Maybe she missed her meds?

#1000716 --- 03/28/09 11:21 PM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: SFisWonderful]
LOTE Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Lurking
And perhaps you guys can't read or comprehend her last post to you:

"I am going to reply once and then screw ya all..."

Maybe it's you that forgot to take your meds.

If you're not livin on the edge
you're not livin

#1000738 --- 03/29/09 01:52 AM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: SFisWonderful]
AnneSmile Offline

Loc: Amusement
What is really sad is that most of you are not reading nor comprehending what has already been said, sad really.

Quote:

Whether her place of employment was right or not in their actions is not the point of THIS discussion, it was caused from posting OPINIONS on here and INNUENDO'S made by some that caused the loss of her job and now Reilly and her husband are under suspicion.

People need to understand that their words have influence, whether you intend them to or not. Because of your suggestions, whether you truly believed them true or not, someone is now out of work. The fact that you do not want to take ownership in that you were part of this problem is sad really. Am I correct in saying that you don't believe your words have power and that it is OK to accuse people of wrong doings and it will have no consequences because it's 'just of forum' and you were being sarcastic; not your problem that someone took them seriously? If you believe that you have done no wrong doing and that she brought this on herself by expressing her OPINION, then I pray that no one ever attacks you nor uses your opinions against you at your place of business nor brings your family into a personal discussion.

This was to be a debate, a discussion of OPINIONS and it turned into a personal assault because you didn't agree with her OPINION, very sad really but not the first, nor the last time that this will happen on the forums. Actually, not that it is a forum problem, a life problem that happnes everywhere, just happens more so now with the internet.

As Lote said, LEARN to COMPREHEND, as Reilly ALREADY stated

Quote:
.... I am going to reply once and then screw ya all ...

P.S. This is why I personally do not debate as much anymore and when I do I try to watch my wording, too many bitter people who can't separate discussions from friendships or work. I still mess up from time to time. Just so sad that someone printed this out and took it into the workplace.

#1000795 --- 03/29/09 06:11 AM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: AnneSmile]
trump Offline

Originally Posted By: AnneSmile
now Reilly and her husband are under suspicion.
Under suspicion for what? Maybe hauling untaxed cigarettes for Indians which reilley supports on here?

Quote:

People need to understand that their words have influence, whether you intend them to or not. Because of your suggestions, whether you truly believed them true or not, someone is now out of work. The fact that you do not want to take ownership in that you were part of this problem is sad really. Am I correct in saying that you don't believe your words have power and that it is OK to accuse people of wrong doings and it will have no consequences because it's 'just of forum' and you were being sarcastic; not your problem that someone took them seriously?

I believe that words have great power. I believe in the old saying that the pen is mightier than the sword. But I am sorry to say that what reilley is saying just doesn't add up. The fact is that reilley was supporting Indians not paying taxes on these forums. Was she doing this on company time? Was that her problem? That doesn't explain why they would rip her husbands truck apart, does it? Did her boss rip her husbands truck apart or don't they know who did it? There are a lot of unanswered questions here in my mind. I have to assume that her boss doesn't agree with her and he supports Indians paying taxes. Else why would he have fired her if she was posting on her own time and he agreed with her? If so, I would think she would of known how her boss felt and written so her true identity could not be determined. If reilley was known to other posters on her, she could of used a new user id unknown to anyone to discuss Indian matters.

Furthermore, reilley said that she agrees with HBT that we are all racists and bigots and Indian haters! That is appalling. HBT is one of the most obnoxious and annoying posters on these forums who never has anything constructive to add to any debate.
reilley said: 'oh I get it ..believe me ... I understand .. HBT has said it best since you started these types of posting... " HBT said it best? That is worse than anything we have said in simply asking Indians to obey the laws of America. Would most of our bosses be happy if they knew we were being called racists and bigots on here? Probably not. yet reilley said that HBT said it best! I am sorry but reilleys charges make no sense and just don't add up.

Quote:
If you believe that you have done no wrong doing and that she brought this on herself by expressing her OPINION, then I pray that no one ever attacks you nor uses your opinions against you at your place of business nor brings your family into a personal discussion.

The problem was not in her expressing her opinion per se. The problem was that she did not think through how her expressing her opinion could affect her in the real world if her identity became known to her boss. Is that someones elses fault other than her own? It just doesn't add up without knowing more than she is telling us. She posted that she was so deeply upset by what happened to her and her husband yet an hour later she is on here making many postings on many topics. I think she recovered very quickly from her traumatic real life experience. I don't believe I would of recovered so quickly.

Quote:
Just so sad that someone printed this out and took it into the workplace.
I agree with that. I just wish I knew the whole story which is very confusing to say the least.

#1000801 --- 03/29/09 06:25 AM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: trump]
HeavenlyPlaces Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Someplace Else
How do you not GET that the following posts were damaging to a person's reputation? That the innuendo inherent in them couldn't have been damaging enough to have placed her job in jeopardy when thrust at her employer? What gave you the right to make such statements? BZ, I'm quite frankly disappointed in you. Trump, I don't know you well enough to know if I should be disappointed or not. In either case you both should be ashamed of yourselves.

Originally Posted By: bluezone
Originally Posted By: SFisWonderful
I just heard that the Cayuga Indians own a repair shop/towing place in Weedsport. The name of the shop is pullens. From the website it looks like they tow 18-wheelers and repair work on cars on big trucks.

Any truth to this matter?

They repair their own trucks that transport the illegal cigs and gas

Originally Posted By: trump
Originally Posted By: bluezone
BZ, you are not even flipping funny.

Then why do you support illegal activities?

reilly has to be making money on the Indians someway somehow to support them like she does.

#1000855 --- 03/29/09 07:33 AM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: trump]
LOTE Offline
Gold Member

You know, it's really none of anyone's business where Reilley works, where she was posting from, or who ripped her husbands truck apart or why. You guys all attacked her with your inuendo because her opinion wasn't the same as yours. As far as her posting 'a ton' after she said she was done with you guys, I don't consider posting 7 times in a 24 hour period a ton. Reilley has many friends on this forum, why does it bother you so much that she posted to them? I'd like to suggest that you all just stop this nonsense and leave her the heck alone and take your fishing expedition elsewhere.

you're not livin

#1000931 --- 03/29/09 10:19 AM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: LOTE]
trump Offline

Quote:
You know, it's really none of anyone's business where Reilley works, where she was posting from, or who ripped her husbands truck apart or why.

I had never heard of Pullens until this thread was started and reilley jumped in to support the business. I now assume that both her and her husband work there or did work there based on what she has posted. This thread has established a strong tie in between Pullens and the Lakeside Trading center in SF since they share the same PO Box. It still doesn't add up to me that such a business that is apparently run by Indians would fire someone who supports Indians not paying their taxes?

Quote:
You guys all attacked her with your inuendo because her opinion wasn't the same as yours.

Not true. We rebutted her arguments because we feel all Americans should pay their fair share of taxes.

Quote:
As far as her posting 'a ton' after she said she was done with you guys, I don't consider posting 7 times in a 24 hour period a ton.
That is not a lot for an ordinary poster. It seems like a lot to me for someone who was so upset about just losing their job.

Quote:
Reilley has many friends on this forum, why does it bother you so much that she posted to them?
reilley does indeed have many friends on these forums. I have previously stated I have had no problem with her postings on any topics other than Indians not paying their fair share of taxes.

Quote:
I'd like to suggest that you all just stop this nonsense and leave her the heck alone and take your fishing expedition elsewhere.
I resent you calling this a fishing expedition when she strongly supports HBT calling us racists, bigots, and Indians haters. Hurtful postings can go both ways. If reilley posts no more on the Indian/tax topic, I will not debate with her further.

#1000948 --- 03/29/09 10:58 AM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: LOTE]
SFisWonderful Offline

You know, it's really none of anyone's business where Reilley works, where she was posting from, or who ripped her husbands truck apart or why. You guys all attacked her with your inuendo because her opinion wasn't the same as yours. As far as her posting 'a ton' after she said she was done with you guys, I don't consider posting 7 times in a 24 hour period a ton. Reilley has many friends on this forum, why does it bother you so much that she posted to them? I'd like to suggest that you all just stop this nonsense and leave her the heck alone and take your fishing expedition elsewhere.

Sounds like someone put their sensitive pants on this morning! If it were my part time job and my boss suspended me for some crap posted on here, I'd tell him/her thats none of her business what I do on my free time. It would be none of my company's business as long as 1)it wasnt about that company and 2) wasnt posted on company time.

I have nothing against anyone on this forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but you cant be mad at someone for asking questions as to why others feel the need to defend the actions of SMUGGLERS with such passion.

#1000994 --- 03/29/09 11:59 AM Re: Cayuga Indian owned tow/repair shop [Re: SFisWonderful]
LOTE Offline
Gold Member

HA! I assure you that I don't even own a pair of "sensitive" pants. I had just read another thread that she posted where you immediately started jumping down her throat. And with that comment, I too, am finished responding to this thread.

you're not livin

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >