FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#993451 --- 03/12/09 08:20 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
SFisWonderful Offline

Loc: NEW YORK
Originally Posted By: HeavenlyPlaces
Originally Posted By: oops12
Seriously, why are you all so gleeful about this poor woman and her horrible problems?

She's a horrible person.

Horrible person? She's a person. Horrible choices, terrible consequences...but no one starts out to be like this. And we all make some bad decisions and do some really stupid things. I'm incredibly grateful that my mistakes aren't held up to such public scrutiny. It's sad, very sad.

Yes. . .you are all going about this wrong! Let's start a fundraiser to help her and the kids out!

We can put jars around the village at local businesses. Maybe a BBQ when the weather gets nice. bikini car washes.

FingerLakes1.com
#993453 --- 03/12/09 08:21 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Loc: No where but here
actually no delight...relief that her reign of terror on her family may be over. They're the ones left to pick up the pcs.

#993456 --- 03/12/09 08:23 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: SFisWonderful]
oops12 Offline

Loc: Absent
Originally Posted By: SFisWonderful
Originally Posted By: oops12
Seriously, why are you all so gleeful about this poor woman and her horrible problems?

She's a horrible person.

Horrible person? She's a person. Horrible choices, terrible consequences...but no one starts out to be like this. And we all make some bad decisions and do some really stupid things. I'm incredibly grateful that my mistakes aren't held up to such public scrutiny. It's sad, very sad.

Yes. . .you are all going about this wrong! Let's start a fundraiser to help her and the kids out!

We can put jars around the village at local businesses. Maybe a BBQ when the weather gets nice. bikini car washes.

That's funny!

#993457 --- 03/12/09 08:23 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: SFisWonderful]
HeavenlyPlaces Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Someplace Else
I don't think that's at all what I'm implying here. What I think is disgusting is how DELIGHTED you are with it. You feel no compassion for her kids, her family...or even, dare I suggest...HER. I repeat...not a single one of us starts out WANTING to be what she has apparently become, but it happens and we may not ever know WHY and we may abhor her actions but I don't think we should take away her humanity.

#993458 --- 03/12/09 08:23 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls
Originally Posted By: Roadtrip2nowhere
no pleasure at all Della. The little girl has seen more that most adults, and time will only tell if she follows the same path. Thank goodness she has been with her grandmother since Jessica's first prison stint

Listen I don't know this woman. From what I've read she deserves punishment my point is the kids don't and I find it very sad that everyone seems so happy. There are many people I dislike but I would rather see them stay out of trouble than to have their kids experience what these kids have and will live with. Every comment you make on the internet will be there forever.

#993459 --- 03/12/09 08:24 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
HeavenlyPlaces Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Someplace Else
Thank you Della, I see you understand what I was trying to say...and said it better than I could have.

#993462 --- 03/12/09 08:27 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

no one is punishing the kids. where do you get that from? The kids are safe with other families, away from the madness...

#993464 --- 03/12/09 08:28 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
RedGreen Offline

Loc: Charlotte
no one is punishing the kids. where do you get that from? The kids are safe with other families, away from the madness...

You don`t think they might read this sometime?

#993465 --- 03/12/09 08:29 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Thank you Della, I see you understand what I was trying to say...and said it better than I could have.

Drop the donation jar at my house next time you're in town. For Crissakes show a tiny bit of compassion and your excusing her actions.

#993466 --- 03/12/09 08:29 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: RedGreen]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

hum never thought of that thanks for pointing it out. How insensitive of me, I will stop commenting now.
Good evening to all

#993468 --- 03/12/09 08:30 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: RedGreen]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: RedGreen

You don`t think they might read this sometime?

They are old enough to hear all about it at school. Sad.

#993469 --- 03/12/09 08:30 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: RedGreen]
oops12 Offline

Loc: Absent
I'm not saying it's not at all possible, probably doubtful.

#993476 --- 03/12/09 08:37 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
*Sparkey* Offline

Loc: Baby Jail
Originally Posted By: Della
Get a grip she only replied to your post she wasn't talking to you.

I heart you Della \:\)

#993477 --- 03/12/09 08:38 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
*Sparkey* Offline

Loc: Baby Jail
I wasn't necessarily talking to you RG. I think if you see it says "you all" and you aren't "all" at all! If you know what I mean. It was a general question thrown out to the stone throwers.

You go girl ;\)

#993496 --- 03/12/09 08:46 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
Ding Dong Offline

Loc: the road to hell
no pleasure at all Della. The little girl has seen more that most adults, and time will only tell if she follows the same path. Thank goodness she has been with her grandmother since Jessica's first prison stint

Listen I don't know this woman. From what I've read she deserves punishment my point is the kids don't and I find it very sad that everyone seems so happy. There are many people I dislike but I would rather see them stay out of trouble than to have their kids experience what these kids have and will live with. Every comment you make on the internet will be there forever.

If the kids are old enough to read it here, don't you think they might see it in the police beat?

#993497 --- 03/12/09 08:46 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
SFisWonderful Offline

Well lets change the subject. Whatever happened with the Peterman Apt case?

#993499 --- 03/12/09 08:48 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Ding Dong]
SFisWonderful Offline

Originally Posted By: Ding Dong

If the kids are old enough to read it here, don't you think they might see it in the police beat?

The kids dont know any better. They probably think this is status quo and this is how every family is in America.

#993501 --- 03/12/09 08:49 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
skeptical Offline

Loc: lurking
I don't think that's at all what I'm implying here. What I think is disgusting is how DELIGHTED you are with it. You feel no compassion for her kids, her family...or even, dare I suggest...HER. I repeat...not a single one of us starts out WANTING to be what she has apparently become, but it happens and we may not ever know WHY and we may abhor her actions but I don't think we should take away her humanity.

Would you feel the same way about a man who beat his wife/girlfriend over and over and over?

#993541 --- 03/12/09 09:32 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: skeptical]
Senecamom Offline

Loc: On a journey......
I'm just glad in her rampant escapades she didn't kill anyone- it appears she is capable of irreperable damage; beyond the psche' of her kids and family; in fact a danger to society and sometimes retribution involves public humiliation. She appears to have lost the ability to not only not care for herself but is likely detrimental to her children. I take no delight in the facts. jmo

Additionally, I think the justice system has failed her and society....

Edited by senecamom (03/12/09 09:59 PM)

#993579 --- 03/12/09 10:28 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
handyman Offline

If I may cut in here a bit. Jessica got her upbringing from her mother which now has Jessica's kids. Just how do you think these kids are going to turn out now? Either way, if mom raises them (or not) or Grandma raises them, I feel their outcome is going to be the same. I read in another post here that the justice system has failed her. I do hope you're kidding. This girl has had more chances in her life for her wrong doings than a thousand people have had. I think that is why she continues to do what she does. Someone always gives her breaks or bails her out somehow.

Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 >