FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#1021903 --- 05/10/09 05:23 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls
Originally Posted By: Roadtrip2nowhere
Right there with you oops! I know that saying "Those that anger you, control you" but for heaven sakes.....how many times does this woman have to scar someone before the justice system takes notice? I'm mad as hell too!
That poor girl, hopefully she will make a quick recovery. Prayers to her and her family....

oh and by the way:
Violation of CD
Agg. DWI
Indicted for 15 felony counts of forgery
and now this.....anyone DARE feel sorry for her now???? Bring it ON!!!
All this might just add up to a nice tidy sentence...considering she is a already 2x convicted felon....

I don't think anyone felt sorry for her. Just for the kids and I still do. As for bring it on...c'mon it's a message board.

FingerLakes1.com
#1021916 --- 05/10/09 05:35 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
HeavenlyPlaces Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Someplace Else
Right there with you oops! I know that saying "Those that anger you, control you" but for heaven sakes.....how many times does this woman have to scar someone before the justice system takes notice? I'm mad as hell too!
That poor girl, hopefully she will make a quick recovery. Prayers to her and her family....

oh and by the way:
Violation of CD
Agg. DWI
All this might just add up to a nice tidy sentence...considering she is a already 2x convicted felon....

Honestly, it's not about feeling sorry for her so much as disgust at the DELIGHT so many seem to feel for her downfall. Yeah, what she's done is terrible. Seriously. But it makes YOU so much less a person to take such delight in it.

#1021949 --- 05/10/09 06:05 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
Cinnamon Offline

Loc: Central NY
Delight at having another despicable person off the streets is understandable.

#1021970 --- 05/10/09 06:48 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: handyman]
The Mask Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Hidden Harbor

IMHO She does these things because she has a big problem. She has to hit her own bottom and as sad as it is, prison may be it? At least maybe keep her clean and sober long enough to let her decide if she wants to continue down this path or not?

#1021971 --- 05/10/09 06:50 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
The Mask Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: HeavenlyPlaces

oh and by the way:
Violation of CD
Agg. DWI

Honestly, it's not about feeling sorry for her so much as disgust at the DELIGHT so many seem to feel for her downfall. Yeah, what she's done is terrible. Seriously. But it makes YOU so much less a person to take such delight in it.

But for the grace of God go I.

#1021973 --- 05/10/09 06:52 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: The Mask]
Gold Member

Is it possible this woman, like so many men, is just plain incorrigible?

#1021982 --- 05/10/09 07:03 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: ]
The Mask Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Festus!

What did you call me? LOL

#1021985 --- 05/10/09 07:08 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: The Mask]
The Mask Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: The Mask

Never mind. That sounds about right.

in·cor·ri·gi·ble
: incapable of being corrected or amended: as a (1): not reformable : depraved (2): delinquent b: not manageable : unruly c: unalterable

#1022011 --- 05/10/09 08:34 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
oops12 Offline

Loc: Absent
I take no delight in hearing about the way she constantly hurts people. I will however, take much delight, when she's locked back up! I can't write the words I feel for that "women". I feel sorry for her kids too. But they are safer and better off without her.

Incorrigible, yes. There's no sobering her up and seeing if she finds another way. She's been to prison 3 times. She just got out from this last arrest and she hasn't even been out of jail for a week and has contact with the cops twice now.

Her acts aren't always drug related. They're just Jessica related. She has been like this for years and so far a prison sentence hasn't helped her learn. So I hope this next sentence is a doosy. So then she'll be off the streets and they only people she can hurt are already in prison.

#1022012 --- 05/10/09 08:36 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Are the kids with the grandparents who raised her?

#1022013 --- 05/10/09 08:41 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
oops12 Offline

Her daugher is with her mother and her son is with it's father.

#1022014 --- 05/10/09 08:42 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Ahhh thanks.

#1022110 --- 05/10/09 12:54 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: The Mask]
Gold Member

Never mind. That sounds about right.

in·cor·ri·gi·ble
: incapable of being corrected or amended: as a (1): not reformable : depraved (2): delinquent b: not manageable : unruly c: unalterable

That is NOT you, Maskie-Poo.

You, like myself, and Sky, and Benny (wherever he is), and a few others, are DEMENTED.

#1022113 --- 05/10/09 01:02 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: ]
enda Offline

Loc: ny
Word on the teenage grapevine is that the victims name is Jessica and the person who did it is from Clyde. Not the infamous JMcM

#1022150 --- 05/10/09 03:57 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: enda]
oops12 Offline

Time will tell. Because it happened in Lyons.

#1022151 --- 05/10/09 03:57 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: enda]
Convic Offline

Loc: new york
Ok ! Well there is a couple of you posters that had and still
have your own personal problems to deal with, yet you feel
the need to bash this person..
I've reed in past post that some of you take personal meds
to keep your life in check,but i will not post those names.
She is one of those who choose to drink,rather than take her meds,and with out meds she was unstable. After all she was next to a bar well know to have drugs and drunks from i'm told.

#1022153 --- 05/10/09 04:16 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Convic]
oops12 Offline

She used to live on Bridge St. That was before she went to jail. Are you talking about the 3rd Ward? Of course, there are drunks there. It's a bar. I've never heard anything bad about that bar as far as it being a hotspot for drugs.

Off her meds?? Ok, that justifies everything then.

#1022155 --- 05/10/09 04:26 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
oops12 Offline

Originally Posted By: Della

oh and by the way:
Violation of CD
Agg. DWI

I don't think anyone felt sorry for her. Just for the kids and I still do. As for bring it on...c'mon it's a message board.

What I think she meant is.. Some people try to defend or justify her actions. Now, she's off her meds. Come on....

#1022160 --- 05/10/09 04:30 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
Della Offline
Gold Member

I truly didn't see anyone defending her actions. I reread the whole thing and still can't see anyone other than Convic defending her actions. I just found it to be a bit inflamatory to say that just because a few of us weren't gleeful over the situation.

#1022165 --- 05/10/09 04:46 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Convic]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
"some of you take personal meds"

WTH does that mean? Is it when someone is not taking another person's meds?

Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >