FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#1141305 --- 02/01/10 05:32 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Unique]
gunga Offline

Loc: Interlaken
Jakes' mom:
Family Tradition! Man that's classic. The apples falling from their rotting trees...
Soooooooooooooooo very true.
Let's go some of you unemployed regular posters - WorkForce Development is calling your names> If you can type all day on this forum you can go out and get a JOB>
Sad thing is with many of these "clans" is their fear that their kids will get out of the shadows long enough to see what a wonderful world this is and when they do the scum lose they their meal tickets>
Takes a working village to raise productive kids...
Kids see the standards around them end up in trenches just like ma and pa kettle.
Flame away>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tonight's dinner selection will be grilled rib eyes, dill potato salad, and fresh greens with a tasty gal for desert.

FingerLakes1.com
#1141308 --- 02/01/10 05:35 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls
Originally Posted By: Roadtrip2nowhere
Originally Posted By: Jake's Mom
A Hank Williams Jr. song comes to mind "Family Tradtion"..lol sorry now I won't get that song out of my head the rest of the day. My good God will they ever learn?

Ssd sad nasty business:this is her brother.

17-year-old arrested in Waterloo dometic dispute

FingerLakes1.com
1/31/10

On January 29, 2010 at 10:45 PM, the Waterloo Police Department arrested a 17 year old male from Waterloo for Endangering the Welfare of a Child and
Criminal Mischief 4th degree following a Domestic Dispute. The 17 year old allegedly broke a telephone in the presents of a 13-year-old child while in their home. The 17 year old then allegedly damaged dishes inside the residence and kicked out a front grill to a car that belonged to a family member. Following a short foot chase through the back yards of the
17 year old’s residence he was taken into custody by the Waterloo Police.

The 17 year old was arraigned in Waterloo Village Court and was sent to the Seneca County Jail on $2,000 cash bail $4,000 bail bond. An order of
protection was issued for the 13 year old and the owner of the car

I'm sorry I know this is off topic but where do they get these reporters?

#1141310 --- 02/01/10 05:38 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Loc: No where but here
Hi Della....the story was in FL1 Seneca County section

#1141311 --- 02/01/10 05:40 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
gunga Offline

Loc: Interlaken
The reporters come from the many rocks they live under.
Likes snakes you should be cautious not disturb them as they like to slither around all day and can bite if you reach into the wrong hole.
I suggest a schedule for posting that will encourage folks to get out and contribute. Even snakes have a purpose if used in an effective manner.

#1141313 --- 02/01/10 05:41 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Della Offline
Gold Member

I know but someone must have written it. Scroll down my problem was with the presents instead of presence.

#1141314 --- 02/01/10 05:42 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

it's still in the Seneca county section if you want to look

#1141316 --- 02/01/10 05:44 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

not sure who wrote it sorry...hey off topic again but how's that no smoking thing working ouot for you....wishing you the best!!!

#1141326 --- 02/01/10 06:15 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Della Offline
Gold Member

It's going great thanks!! My dentist will be happy!

#1141328 --- 02/01/10 06:19 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Della]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

lol I bet and if I was your hygienist I would be too LOL!!!

#1156940 --- 03/08/10 07:52 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
oops12 Offline

Loc: Absent
Oh no,,, say it isn't so...

WATERLOO Jessica
M. McMann, 32, of 56
Herbert St., Geneva, was
arrested Thursday for
first-degree criminal contempt.
State Police at Waterloo
charged McMann with
having contact with a person
in the village of
Waterloo Jan. 22 for whom
there is a stay away order
of protection in place.
She was arraigned and
sent to the Seneca County
Correctional Facility without
bail to answer the
charge March 17 in
Waterloo village court.

Would that be ANOTHER felony?

I think the toilet must be clogged!

Edited by oops12 (03/08/10 08:04 PM)

#1156975 --- 03/08/10 10:26 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
queenbee Offline

Loc: soul quest
I was wondering who would post that first.LOL Saw it in the paper on Sunday. She have a one way ticket to Bedford yet? Wow.

#1157068 --- 03/09/10 07:47 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: queenbee]
oops12 Offline

I guess that will all depend on the new DA and how much "info" she can give him!

#1157071 --- 03/09/10 07:55 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
RedGreen Offline

Loc: Charlotte
Seriously. This thread keeps re-appearing because she keeps getting arrested.
When do you say when and just stick her butt in prison a while? I don't think that's the true answer here she needs mental work but maybe she can get it in prison. I feel for her kids.

#1157078 --- 03/09/10 08:06 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: RedGreen]
oops12 Offline

One has to have some kind of mental problem to have utter disregard for the law. She's gotten away with so much that she doesn't seem the law applies to her. I don't see prison ever helping this women, but atleast she'll be off the streets and not a danger to her family or society.

#1157081 --- 03/09/10 08:11 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
RedGreen Offline

Loc: Charlotte
Before I moved she was my next door neighbor for a period on Bridge Street. I saw the lifestyle, I saw the way things happenened in her household.
She doesn't give a sh^T except living in the moment.

#1157082 --- 03/09/10 08:12 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: oops12]
Senecamom Offline

Loc: On a journey......
Amazing. She keeps breaking the same laws over and over....is their over crowding or overflow problem with our jails? Why oh why is she continually on the street? How many times in the last 12 months has she been arrested? Those poor kids.

#1157088 --- 03/09/10 08:19 AM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Senecamom]
oops12 Offline

I feel sorry for her kids too. It's sad to say but they are sooo much better off without her considering what she exposes them too when she's out. How and why any family court judge would allow visitation is beyond me.

You need a flowchart to count the amount of arrests she's had. Not just the past year but I'm curious how many times in her entire life she's been arrested?? Good thing criminal records are computerized now, she'd have a whole filing cabinet for her record.

#1157339 --- 03/09/10 09:13 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Old Broad Offline

Loc: Whitewater, Ca. USA
NO WAY...OMG now I HAVE heard it all

you just can't fix crazy.. wow, yikes and holy cow

As Silver would say,"You can't fix stupid" That girl just did not know when she had it made. But then on the other hand she just needed a warm bed and 3 square.

#1157342 --- 03/09/10 09:19 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: Roadtrip2nowhere]
Old Broad Offline

She was in court for stealing checks from her grandparents on Tuesday. The arrest came from ANOTHER case where she damaged property and was supposed to stay out of trouble....the Aggravated DWI arrest violated the agreement and she was arrested right there in court Tuesday

Why was she even out of prison?????

#1157345 --- 03/09/10 09:39 PM Re: Violation of a Conditional Discharge arrest in SF [Re: HeavenlyPlaces]
Old Broad Offline

Originally Posted By: HeavenlyPlaces
I don't think that's at all what I'm implying here. What I think is disgusting is how DELIGHTED you are with it. You feel no compassion for her kids, her family...or even, dare I suggest...HER. I repeat...not a single one of us starts out WANTING to be what she has apparently become, but it happens and we may not ever know WHY and we may abhor her actions but I don't think we should take away her humanity.

She is an adult, unless 31 yrs is not considered an adult, she did in fact make bad choices, but after the first time she was in court, she could have changed her life style. But did she? no she did not and she is the only one that can do that. The children did not ask for this, but they to are being punised.Shame on their mother. But from what I have been reading, she has no shame. So the children are better off without her and yes they love her and they always will. She does not deserve their love.

Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >