Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#940787 --- 12/18/08 09:52 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: HarleyBobT]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Rochester
Originally Posted By: HarleyBobT
Originally Posted By: LaughinWillow
I was just reading an article yesterday - I think on CNN - that questioned whether our political dynasties are democratic. I think, of course, that they are not. There are millions of qualified, intelligent people in this country - people who haven't made a career of political life, but who have opted instead to actually be involved with helping real human beings. I'd say that those people - of whatever political affiliation - are far more qualified for leadership in this country than just another member of some well-known elite family.

The article quoted one of the founding fathers - I cannot recall which one, but the essence of the quote was that so long as the US rejected the idea of nobility and families of nobles controlling the country, it would be free. Interesting that we find ourselves in such an absurdly screwed position after 50 or so years of rule by groups of nobles. Why not just call them "lord" and be done with it?

The Kennedy clan have been a plague on this country for years, going back to Old Joe. That trollop Caroline Kennedy has to realize it's not a birthright to be a senator, it's time the people of this state and country say no to the Kennedy clan.

And what exactly has Caroline done that makes her a trollop?

FingerLakes1.com
#940788 --- 12/18/08 09:53 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: NYTwinsFan]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: NYTwinsFan
Yeah maybe she can bribe her way in, they got lots of money.

It almost worked in Illinios

Do you have any proof Caroline has tried to bribe her way into the senate? Please post it if you have it... \:\/

#940829 --- 12/18/08 11:25 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
HarleyBobT Offline

Loc: Walloon Freedom Fighter
Originally Posted By: TRD_Tacoma
I was just reading an article yesterday - I think on CNN - that questioned whether our political dynasties are democratic. I think, of course, that they are not. There are millions of qualified, intelligent people in this country - people who haven't made a career of political life, but who have opted instead to actually be involved with helping real human beings. I'd say that those people - of whatever political affiliation - are far more qualified for leadership in this country than just another member of some well-known elite family.

The article quoted one of the founding fathers - I cannot recall which one, but the essence of the quote was that so long as the US rejected the idea of nobility and families of nobles controlling the country, it would be free. Interesting that we find ourselves in such an absurdly screwed position after 50 or so years of rule by groups of nobles. Why not just call them "lord" and be done with it?

The Kennedy clan have been a plague on this country for years, going back to Old Joe. That trollop Caroline Kennedy has to realize it's not a birthright to be a senator, it's time the people of this state and country say no to the Kennedy clan.

Ahahahahah...thank the good lord that's the only think your worried about.

#940831 --- 12/18/08 11:29 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
HarleyBobT Offline

Do you have any proof Caroline has tried to bribe her way into the senate? Please post it if you have it... \:\/

Caroline's father stole the election from Nixon, with Old man Daley's dead voters.

#940843 --- 12/18/08 11:38 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: HarleyBobT]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

You were the one that commented that she was a trollop. What specifically has she done that makes her one? Or is this your usual hate filled opinion that is based on nothing? \:\/

#940847 --- 12/18/08 11:40 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: HarleyBobT]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

Caroline's father stole the election from Nixon, with Old man Daley's dead voters.

And Caroline was a baby back then. How exactly does her father's actions 40+ years ago have anything to do with your thought process that she is bribing her way into the senate?

#940852 --- 12/18/08 11:42 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
HarleyBobT Offline

You were the one that commented that she was a trollop. What specifically has she done that makes her one? Or is this your usual hate filled opinion that is based on nothing? \:\/

I tell ya all the time TRD I don't hate anyone. If she want to be like her daddy she better get use to the name calling.

#940856 --- 12/18/08 11:44 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: HarleyBobT]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

I tell ya all the time TRD I don't hate anyone. If she want to be like her daddy she better get use to the name calling.

I don't see where you draw the parallel that she is like her father. She is interested in the senate seat. She has every right to be interested in it, just the same as if I wanted to run for it or if you wanted to run for it.

You called her a trollop, I would like to know what she has done specifically to deserve being called a trollop. Or is this just your typical name calling?

#940863 --- 12/18/08 11:50 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
Ovidian Offline
Silver Member

Loc: gone
Oh you're a trollop TRD...

#940865 --- 12/18/08 11:51 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: Ovidian]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

I try...I just never seem to succeed at it. Maybe it's because my boyfriend keeps me too happy!

#940869 --- 12/18/08 11:54 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
Ovidian Offline
Silver Member

Do you know Prancer? He's one of Santa's reindeer. I think he's gay too.

#940874 --- 12/18/08 11:57 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: Ovidian]
Ovidian Offline
Silver Member

I just looked up trollop--it's not nice.

#940875 --- 12/18/08 11:57 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? [Re: Ovidian]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

Dancer is the top, Prancer is the bottom. Damn, how does Santa manage to get all those presents distributed with those 2 raindeer going at it all the time?

#940877 --- 12/18/08 11:58 PM Re: Caroline Kennedy? The raw truth [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
Bing Bong Offline

Loc: the road to hell
So let's cut to the chase here. Does anyone have any pictures of her in a swimsuit -- or less?

#940879 --- 12/19/08 12:02 AM Re: Caroline Kennedy? The raw truth [Re: Bing Bong]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

Google doesn't produce any images on the web.

#940884 --- 12/19/08 12:07 AM Re: Caroline Kennedy? The raw truth [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
HarleyBobT Offline

Google doesn't produce any images on the web.

Should I have called her a skank?

#940887 --- 12/19/08 12:09 AM Re: Caroline Kennedy? The raw truth [Re: HarleyBobT]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

Once again Harley, what proof do you have that she is a trollop or a skank? Considering you fail to submit proof, you are full of crap as usual.

#940894 --- 12/19/08 12:17 AM Re: Caroline Kennedy? The raw truth [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
Bing Bong Offline

Loc: the road to hell
Once again Harley, what proof do you have that she is a trollop or a skank? Considering you fail to submit proof, you are full of crap as usual.

If she looks good in a swimsuit, it wouldn't weigh against her to be a trollop a skank. In fact, it could be a definite advantage.

#940901 --- 12/19/08 12:19 AM Re: Caroline Kennedy? The raw truth [Re: TRD_Tacoma]
HarleyBobT Offline

She's a Kennedy and it's in there blood, it was passed onto her by old Joe The Juice Head Kennedy

#940903 --- 12/19/08 12:20 AM Re: Caroline Kennedy? The raw truth [Re: HarleyBobT]
TRD_Tacoma Offline
Silver Member

She's a Kennedy and it's in there blood, it was passed onto her by old Joe The Juice Head Kennedy

So guilt by association huh? Great way to judge a person. \:\/

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >