FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17
Topic Options
#903057 --- 10/23/08 03:18 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: smtrthanu]
SFisWonderful Offline

Loc: NEW YORK
Originally Posted By: smtrthanu
The prosecutor at the time was Donna Cathy. The Judge that did the sentencing and accept the plea bargaining was Falvey. The people that were charged were James Mason, Ray Mateo, Phil Laufman and Joey Gravonti(not sure of spelling) The girl that was not charged was Mason's girlfriend Danielle Lacroix. This assult occured in December 1999. It took several weeks for SFPD to make an arrest (surprise!) Then after warrants were issued they said they couldn't locate all of them. I saw Mason Christmas shopping with Danielle at Walmart and made a phone call letting the cops know where he was since they couldn't seem to find him but he still was not arrested for several days after that. Mason has a history of cocaine dealing. All of them had previous arrests for various crimes. The night of the assault, the victim was sitting in a car waiting for a friend to come out of a house when he was yanked from the vehicle. All 5 were on something. Danielle and Mason also had a child who was left in their apartment but no charges were ever brought on that. Seems to me leaving a baby alone while you go out and do what they did to someone is a crime. I just hope that this time everyone keeps pushing for stronger sentencing and send out a message to everyone that this type of behavior will not be tolerated.

The infamous Donna Cathy. I heard she got her boyfriend off on some drug charges!

FingerLakes1.com
#903070 --- 10/23/08 03:33 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: puddy]
Sweetcakes Offline

Loc: Southeast of Disorder
Did porter ever post Willies picture too? After all he was living there too

#903097 --- 10/23/08 04:08 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Sweetcakes]
puddy Offline

Loc: seneca falls
yes he was one of the few that he posted on the wall next to the mailboxes and so was willies son.and that also made willie mad and yes they need to talk to more peeps that arent scared to say that willie was involved

#903099 --- 10/23/08 04:13 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: smtrthanu]
Gold Member

The prosecutor at the time was Donna Cathy. The Judge that did the sentencing and accept the plea bargaining was Falvey. The people that were charged were James Mason, Ray Mateo, Phil Laufman and Joey Gravonti(not sure of spelling) The girl that was not charged was Mason's girlfriend Danielle Lacroix. This assult occured in December 1999. It took several weeks for SFPD to make an arrest (surprise!) Then after warrants were issued they said they couldn't locate all of them. I saw Mason Christmas shopping with Danielle at Walmart and made a phone call letting the cops know where he was since they couldn't seem to find him but he still was not arrested for several days after that. Mason has a history of cocaine dealing. All of them had previous arrests for various crimes. The night of the assault, the victim was sitting in a car waiting for a friend to come out of a house when he was yanked from the vehicle. All 5 were on something. Danielle and Mason also had a child who was left in their apartment but no charges were ever brought on that. Seems to me leaving a baby alone while you go out and do what they did to someone is a crime. I just hope that this time everyone keeps pushing for stronger sentencing and send out a message to everyone that this type of behavior will not be tolerated.

What would you expect? Both Donna Cathy and SFPD are completely worthless.

#903109 --- 10/23/08 04:25 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: ]
Akisma Woodchuck Offline

Loc: American Freedom Fighter
Turn over the Village PD to the Sheriff Dept

#903116 --- 10/23/08 04:31 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: VIKING33NY]
Peloquin Offline

Loc: State of Sanity (population 1)
Originally Posted By: VIKING33NY
Well, from what I hear he'll recover. Then he can do what he does best!!! Sell Drugs to your children....nice

If you have proof, please go to the cops.

Who controls the past now controls the future
Who controls the present now controls the past
- RAtM

#903118 --- 10/23/08 04:38 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Peloquin]
LoVeY12105 Offline

Viking I love how you are doing nothing but bashing Adrian. I bet you the Meachams have had their fair share of drugs, but that's okay right? And if Adrian is a drug dealer then we should just turn the other cheek and forget about what had happened to him because seeing as how he is a drug dealer, what this family did was okay, because they run this town.

#903188 --- 10/23/08 06:25 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: SFisWonderful]
MSmith Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: SFisWonderful

The infamous Donna Cathy. I heard she got her boyfriend off on some drug charges!

Boyfriend, NOW her husband.

#903209 --- 10/23/08 07:02 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: MSmith]
seneca_lady Offline

Loc: seneca falls
what a world we live in .... \:\( what does the world hold for my grandsons ....or there children ......the world is so filled with hate and violence..

#903254 --- 10/23/08 07:46 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: smtrthanu]
Hong Kong Offline

Loc: caged

I remember this story,and wasn't the kid that got
beat up at Danielle's to buy drugs? and she said
she had no drugs and to leave cause she was putting
her baby to bed? and he wouldn't leave so he had some
help out the door?

#903271 --- 10/23/08 08:06 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Hong Kong]
smtrthanu Offline

Loc: better place
No - the kid that was beat up was NOT there to buy drugs. He just happened to be outside in a car up the street and had no idea what was going on until the car door was opened and he was pulled out of the car. My point in saying anything about any one this is when are the gang assults going to stop in SF? Since when do we as a society look the other way and condone this type of behavior and for some reason someone is always looking to try and find an excuse to blame the victim. The only thing the victim did in this case was be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Edited by smtrthanu (10/23/08 08:08 PM)

#903280 --- 10/23/08 08:21 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Hong Kong]
smtrthanu Offline

Loc: better place
Hey Hong Kong - I was just re-reading your post and you said she had to have someone help him out the door? Since when would it take 5 adults to remove a skinny little 16 year old? That version doesn't even make sense. A little excessive and he was beaten to near death and left for dead at the funeral home's lawn. If she was putting her kid to bed as she claimed, then what was a party doing going on and why did they leave the house to go half way up the street to yank someone out of a car? Think about that. The version you got was wrong. The person that was beaten was not the one that went to their door.

Edited by smtrthanu (10/23/08 09:01 PM)

#903373 --- 10/23/08 11:04 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault *DELETED* [Re: smtrthanu]
crybaby.com Offline

Loc: Some blue planet
Post deleted by FL1 Mod 2

#903374 --- 10/23/08 11:07 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: crybaby.com]
crybaby.com Offline

Loc: Some blue planet
Ok let me just say. i am not saying THEY where on welfare. But if you take a poll I bet you 90% are getting some sort of free money. That is why this county is going to hell in a handbasket. But i will save that diddy for another post

#903380 --- 10/23/08 11:40 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: crybaby.com]
plague6 Offline

Loc: clifton springs
Guess it will soon be time for some fresh faces here!

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

#903420 --- 10/24/08 06:48 AM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: newsman38]
imjustme Offline

Loc: waterloo
What about the "gang" who smashed the kid in the head with a rock behind abigals over the summer, they are out and roaming free. like it was stated in here before if the meachums are guilty i find it hard to believe they all are. some of them where just in the wrong place at the wrong time. and i was also told that they were not the only ones involved.

#903447 --- 10/24/08 07:56 AM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Bambi]
Bobbiejo Offline

Loc: NY
ya when i was 17 give it up i did my time and grew up.what would you do if a guy spit in your face and slammed you on the ground and broke your arm? so know the story before you go talking. i do not get into trouble. my life is about my sickness and my husband. you people can say what ya want idc anymore. i am willing to bet everyone of you talking on here will be nice to my face. grow up stay off the computer and get your stories strait. you are sitting here talking about my family, not 1 of you are any better. you dont see my family on here running people in the ground. idc what you people say but now that it is hurting my 2 little sister's i think you people have gone far enough.

#903451 --- 10/24/08 08:06 AM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault *DELETED* [Re: Hong Kong]
exnyer Offline

Loc: other
Post deleted by FL1 Mod 2

#903465 --- 10/24/08 08:26 AM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: exnyer]
Hong Kong Offline

His name is not Mooneyhan,shows how much you know.

#903466 --- 10/24/08 08:28 AM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Bobbiejo]
Hong Kong Offline

Originally Posted By: Bobbiejo
ya when i was 17 give it up i did my time and grew up.what would you do if a guy spit in your face and slammed you on the ground and broke your arm? so know the story before you go talking. i do not get into trouble. my life is about my sickness and my husband. you people can say what ya want idc anymore. i am willing to bet everyone of you talking on here will be nice to my face. grow up stay off the computer and get your stories strait. you are sitting here talking about my family, not 1 of you are any better. you dont see my family on here running people in the ground. idc what you people say but now that it is hurting my 2 little sister's i think you people have gone far enough.

They can't run anyone in the ground,they are all in JAIL

Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17