FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#891509 --- 09/30/08 01:26 PM Re: Which banks will crumble here first? [Re: Sovereign King]
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Right behind you.
On GMA this morning Chris Cuomo was interviewing two Congresswomen who voted against it - they were talking all over each other and he kept trying to interrupt them, and finally one of the CW's told Chris he needed to calm down, that she could hear the anxiety in his voice and it was that kind of anxiety that was fueling this boderline hysteria..it was hilarious, she shut Cuomo right up!

FingerLakes1.com
#891518 --- 09/30/08 01:34 PM Re: Which banks will crumble here first? [Re: Jelloshot]
Sovereign King Offline

Loc: Auditioning on Broadway
lol, I'll have to look for that on youtube...

#891519 --- 09/30/08 01:39 PM Re: Which banks will crumble here first? [Re: Sovereign King]
Sovereign King Offline

Everyone, get your checkbooks ready... IF this goes through, and the banks default on this "loan" every American 18 and over share of the bail out breaks down to a little over $3,211.00...

Regardless of how you feel about any of the politicians involved (I hate Bush personally) we really need this bail out to go through if we want things to remain the way we know them...

However if it does not go through it is not going to be the great depression II... As long as everyone does not act on panic and actually sit down and look at, not just be fed garbage from the media that is probably owned by companies that will benefit from the bail out. ;\)

#894072 --- 10/04/08 03:00 PM Re: Which banks will crumble here first? [Re: Jelloshot]
Geneva_grl Offline

Loc: G-Town
I saw the GMA piece and I don't believe that Chris Cuomo was hysterical. He was as calm as possible with those two women who would not shut up for 2 minutes so that he could ask them questions. They just kept on talking on top of him, as well as on top of each other. Interrupting them? Neither woman would shut up. There was no interrupting those two. I found both of those women to be extremely rude, not to mention all the double-talk from them. I felt that they answered NOTHING. If any of you that watched actually got anything out of that segment, it was short of a miracle. IMO

#894082 --- 10/04/08 03:28 PM Re: Which banks will crumble here first? [Re: Jelloshot]
Genevan Offline

Loc: Geneva
Originally Posted By: Jelloshot
On GMA this morning Chris Cuomo was interviewing two Congresswomen who voted against it - they were talking all over each other and he kept trying to interrupt them, and finally one of the CW's told Chris he needed to calm down, that she could hear the anxiety in his voice and it was that kind of anxiety that was fueling this boderline hysteria..it was hilarious, she shut Cuomo right up!

I think you miss interpreted that clip completely.
It was rather boring. There was also an audio lag which may have
caused the overlap. I dont think they shut Cuomo up at all.

By the way, unfortunately the bailout does not appear to be working out of the gate as stocks continue their slide. Time will tell.

#901872 --- 10/20/08 01:34 PM Re: Which banks will crumble here first? [Re: Sovereign King]
Sovereign King Offline

Originally Posted By: FingerLakes1.com
*** The forums will be closed briefly sometime within the next few days while we make some changes to improve performance. ***

OMG OMG OMG Wall Street is trickling down to Main Street Seneca Falls... OMG OMG OMG...

#901874 --- 10/20/08 01:37 PM Re: Which banks will crumble here first? [Re: Sovereign King]
Anonymous
Unregistered

LMAO

#901930 --- 10/20/08 03:24 PM Re: Which banks will crumble here first? [Re: ]
Taxpayer14456 Offline

Loc: Geneva
Sooo have any banks around here crumbled?

#901994 --- 10/20/08 05:02 PM Re: Which banks will crumble here first? [Re: Taxpayer14456]
Sovereign King Offline

OMG OMG OMG... DON"T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BANKS CRUMBLING... PEOPLE WILL PANIC... OMG OMG OMG

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2