FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 16 of 17 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
#902959 --- 10/23/08 01:34 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Love My Kids]
Bambi Offline

Loc: NY
no but she did go to jail for beating someone down with a bat

FingerLakes1.com
#902960 --- 10/23/08 01:34 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Bambi]
Love My Kids Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
Originally Posted By: Bambi
no but she did go to jail for beating someone down with a bat
As usual with a weapon....

#902963 --- 10/23/08 01:36 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Senecamom]
Love My Kids Offline

Originally Posted By: senecamom
Nice group you associate with.........
That was when I was 12 I am now 28 long time ago...

#902971 --- 10/23/08 01:42 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Love My Kids]
Bambi Offline

Loc: NY
oh yeah well you are growing up fast i guess

#902990 --- 10/23/08 01:58 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Bambi]
smtrthanu Offline

Loc: better place
I'm just wondering what the sentencing will be. I know of a case about 8 years of a gang assult of a 16 yr old by 5 people. This person was severely beaten, dragged, robbed, stripped to his boxers and left unconscious in the lawn of Doran Funeral Home in mid-December. If not for a good samaratin coming along, he would have died. Of the 5 people involved, 1 was not charged at all because of who her family is. The other 4 received minimum sentences even though 1 was out on parole, 2 had other felony charges pending, another one on probation. 1 was also a nephew of a SC attorney. Charge was reduced to "attempted robbery" and they served 1 yr to 3 yrs max. The victim never received any restitution of the money he was robbed nor any assistance with the medical bills that occured. He still suffers headaches from the trauma as well as post traumatic stress syndrome. Hopefully, this time the county will finally impose the proper sentencing for once and not take the easy out.

#902991 --- 10/23/08 01:59 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Bambi]
Love My Kids Offline

Originally Posted By: Bambi
oh yeah well you are growing up fast i guess
No thats just what happens when you are tourtured by individuals in your childhood. You really tend not to forget. That is old news I was just trying to give some insight. I however do not associate myself with those people and I have not for about 16 years.

#902995 --- 10/23/08 02:01 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: smtrthanu]
Love My Kids Offline

Originally Posted By: smtrthanu
I'm just wondering what the sentencing will be. I know of a case about 8 years of a gang assult of a 16 yr old by 5 people. This person was severely beaten, dragged, robbed, stripped to his boxers and left unconscious in the lawn of Doran Funeral Home in mid-December. If not for a good samaratin coming along, he would have died. Of the 5 people involved, 1 was not charged at all because of who her family is. The other 4 received minimum sentences even though 1 was out on parole, 2 had other felony charges pending, another one on probation. 1 was also a nephew of a SC attorney. Charge was reduced to "attempted robbery" and they served 1 yr to 3 yrs max. The victim never received any restitution of the money he was robbed nor any assistance with the medical bills that occured. He still suffers headaches from the trauma as well as post traumatic stress syndrome. Hopefully, this time the county will finally impose the proper sentencing for once and not take the easy out.
Wow! I do not think I heard of that case. Unbelieveable. I really think in my heart that they are going to get the max, and they should. Or just to make it lighter on themselves they will take a plea. I would like to hear what that plea would be.

#902998 --- 10/23/08 02:02 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: smtrthanu]
SFisWonderful Offline

Loc: NEW YORK

Didnt hear about this! Care to shed any light on the corrupt officials in SC??

#902999 --- 10/23/08 02:03 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: newsman38]
oops12 Offline

Loc: Absent
Yeah, what happened to the other sex offender that was involved. Mr. R was left out.... Why's that. He had just as much to do with it. I heard he actually hit the man first. He must have made a nice statement to get out of it, he can't be too far living on Bayard St.

#903001 --- 10/23/08 02:04 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: oops12]
oops12 Offline

Loc: Absent
Did I mention that William Rivera is a registered SO?

#903002 --- 10/23/08 02:05 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: oops12]
Love My Kids Offline

Originally Posted By: oops12
Yeah, what happened to the other sex offender that was involved. Mr. R was left out.... Why's that. He had just as much to do with it. I heard he actually hit the man first. He must have made a nice statement to get out of it, he can't be too far living on Bayard St.
Oh I think I know who you are talking about.

#903010 --- 10/23/08 02:16 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Love My Kids]
LoVeY12105 Offline

They are probably going to give one or two a plea deal if they testify against the other ones. I think only two of them are going to go away for a while and that would be the SO and the boyfriend, because of their wrap sheet. It's just my opinion

#903013 --- 10/23/08 02:20 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: LoVeY12105]
Love My Kids Offline

Originally Posted By: LoVeY12105
They are probably going to give one or two a plea deal if they testify against the other ones. I think only two of them are going to go away for a while and that would be the SO and the boyfriend, because of their wrap sheet. It's just my opinion
You could be right...Lets just hope it is justice for all...

#903015 --- 10/23/08 02:24 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: LoVeY12105]
Akisma Woodchuck Offline

Loc: American Freedom Fighter
Why does an Ice Cream Man need a Machete?

#903016 --- 10/23/08 02:25 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: SFisWonderful]
Akisma Woodchuck Offline

Loc: American Freedom Fighter
Originally Posted By: SFisWonderful

I don't remember this story at all. Can you give us names or news articles or dates this happened?

#903020 --- 10/23/08 02:30 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Akisma Woodchuck]
Love My Kids Offline

Originally Posted By: Akisma Haryaz
Originally Posted By: SFisWonderful

I don't remember this story at all. Can you give us names or news articles or dates this happened?
Glad I am not alone. I have heard of that person..however I have not heard the story.

#903035 --- 10/23/08 02:49 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Love My Kids]
smtrthanu Offline

Loc: better place
The prosecutor at the time was Donna Cathy. The Judge that did the sentencing and accept the plea bargaining was Falvey. The people that were charged were James Mason, Ray Mateo, Phil Laufman and Joey Gravonti(not sure of spelling) The girl that was not charged was Mason's girlfriend Danielle Lacroix. This assult occured in December 1999. It took several weeks for SFPD to make an arrest (surprise!) Then after warrants were issued they said they couldn't locate all of them. I saw Mason Christmas shopping with Danielle at Walmart and made a phone call letting the cops know where he was since they couldn't seem to find him but he still was not arrested for several days after that. Mason has a history of cocaine dealing. All of them had previous arrests for various crimes. The night of the assault, the victim was sitting in a car waiting for a friend to come out of a house when he was yanked from the vehicle. All 5 were on something. Danielle and Mason also had a child who was left in their apartment but no charges were ever brought on that. Seems to me leaving a baby alone while you go out and do what they did to someone is a crime. I just hope that this time everyone keeps pushing for stronger sentencing and send out a message to everyone that this type of behavior will not be tolerated.

#903037 --- 10/23/08 02:53 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: Love My Kids]
Senecamom Offline

Loc: On a journey......
Originally Posted By: Love My Kids
Originally Posted By: senecamom
Nice group you associate with.........
That was when I was 12 I am now 28 long time ago...

Phwew...

#903039 --- 10/23/08 02:56 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault *DELETED* [Re: smtrthanu]
puddy Offline

Loc: seneca falls
Post deleted by FL1 Mod 2

#903051 --- 10/23/08 03:13 PM Re: 6 Charged in Seneca Falls Assault [Re: smtrthanu]
Love My Kids Offline

The prosecutor at the time was Donna Cathy. The Judge that did the sentencing and accept the plea bargaining was Falvey. The people that were charged were James Mason, Ray Mateo, Phil Laufman and Joey Gravonti(not sure of spelling) The girl that was not charged was Mason's girlfriend Danielle Lacroix. This assult occured in December 1999. It took several weeks for SFPD to make an arrest (surprise!) Then after warrants were issued they said they couldn't locate all of them. I saw Mason Christmas shopping with Danielle at Walmart and made a phone call letting the cops know where he was since they couldn't seem to find him but he still was not arrested for several days after that. Mason has a history of cocaine dealing. All of them had previous arrests for various crimes. The night of the assault, the victim was sitting in a car waiting for a friend to come out of a house when he was yanked from the vehicle. All 5 were on something. Danielle and Mason also had a child who was left in their apartment but no charges were ever brought on that. Seems to me leaving a baby alone while you go out and do what they did to someone is a crime. I just hope that this time everyone keeps pushing for stronger sentencing and send out a message to everyone that this type of behavior will not be tolerated.
That was shortly after we (Danielle and I) Graduated high school, and I know those people but I had no idea that happened. Guess thats what happens when you have kids, you just tend not to pay attention.

Page 16 of 17 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 >