FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#898562 --- 10/13/08 08:14 PM Re: Missing Autistic and Bipolar child [Re: ChrisGriffin]
bigbeast Offline

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: ChrisGriffin
so i guess it was law enforcement's fault he ran away? If law enforcement is so bad, then why did you call them in the first place?

You seem to be very defensive about law enforcement..are you a police officer? If so, I hope you stick to parking meter duty.

This woman has been through so much in the last 24 hours plus and then you have the gall to chide her during the time she is elated to have her son back. SHAME ON YOU! If you don't have something nice to say at this point, back off!

FingerLakes1.com
#898567 --- 10/13/08 08:19 PM Re: Missing Autistic and Bipolar child [Re: bigbeast]
PennYanQueen Offline

Loc: Where Else
Originally Posted By: bigbeast
Originally Posted By: ChrisGriffin
so i guess it was law enforcement's fault he ran away? If law enforcement is so bad, then why did you call them in the first place?

You seem to be very defensive about law enforcement..are you a police officer? If so, I hope you stick to parking meter duty.

This woman has been through so much in the last 24 hours plus and then you have the gall to chide her during the time she is elated to have her son back. SHAME ON YOU! If you don't have something nice to say at this point, back off!

Well said

#898574 --- 10/13/08 08:30 PM Re: Missing Autistic and Bipolar child [Re: PennYanQueen]
nymmamma Offline
Silver Member

Loc: at the game
Barbara, when you get a chance, please tell us where they found him and how he's doing.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6