FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#884968 --- 09/19/08 12:28 AM Man pleads guilty to abusing child he gets 2 YEARS
reilley Offline
Silver Member

Loc: between here and there
Man pleads guilty to abusing child
By The Citizen staff report

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:08 PM EDT

AUBURN - An Auburn man was allowed to plead guilty in Cayuga County Court Tuesday to sexually abusing a 7-year-old girl after agreeing that he would not use the fact that he was drunk at the time of the crime as a defense.
While Frederick Allwood, 36, of 33 Orchard St., Auburn, said he had consumed enough alcohol that night that he could not remember committing the crime, he admitted there was enough evidence to convict him of first-degree felony sex abuse had the case gone to trial.

Cayuga County Chief Assistant District Attorney Christopher Valdina said the evidence consisted of the victim's testimony, which could be corroborated by the child's mother and the defendant's sister. That testimony would describe how Allwood woke the girl up and abused her on June 16.

Allwood is expected to receive two years in prison with three years of post release supervision when he is sentenced on Oct. 30

FingerLakes1.com
#885008 --- 09/19/08 01:13 AM Re: Man pleads guilty to abusing child he gets 2 YEARS [Re: reilley]
LOTE Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Lurking
How sick. UGH...

If you're not livin on the edge
you're not livin