FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#871796 --- 08/29/08 03:31 PM Press Conference in Seneca Falls on Wednesday
FL1 Staff Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls, NY
Press Conference, Wednesday, 9/3/08, 11:00am - Senator Nozzolio’s Office at 119 Fall St. Seneca Falls, N.Y. office (out front)

Speakers:

Chuck Lafler, Chairman, Seneca County Board of Supervisors

Roger Mills, Chairman, Cayuga County Legislature

Peter Same, Chairperson, Indian Affairs Committee

Brad Jones, Chairperson, Indian Affairs Citizens Advisory Committee; Co-Chair, 10/4/08 Motorcade

Rich Ricci, Co- Chair, 10/4/08 Motorcade; UCE member; Indian Affairs Citizens Advisory Committee member

Rich Tallcot, Chairperson, UCE (Cayuga County – Seneca County chapter)

Purpose of Press Conference: Our Governor, David Paterson, needs to enforce the collection of sales taxes from Indian tribal enterprises immediately.

Length of Press Conference – approx. 30 minutes

We are looking to our Senator Michael Nozzolio, and our Assemblymen Brian Kolb and Gary Finch to carry our message loud and clear to our Governor to enforce the laws on the books immediately,

FingerLakes1.com
#875107 --- 09/03/08 07:44 PM Re: Press Conference in Seneca Falls on Wednesday [Re: FL1 Staff]
racefan73 Offline

Loc: seneca-cayuga
I wish Senator Nozzolio, Assemblymen Gary Finch and Brian Kolb all the best. While I realize that 3 men alone can't move mountains, I do hope they are able to get the governor to listen and come up with a plan. It is time that this issue was resolved FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!
BTW, FL1, the caption under the picture of these 3 men reads Doug Finch, it should read Gary Finch. Not trying to nit pick, you guys run a great website. The news here is second to none and the forums rule!

Edited by racefan73 (09/03/08 07:46 PM)

#878865 --- 09/09/08 04:51 PM Re: Press Conference in Seneca Falls on Wednesday [Re: racefan73]
justaxme Offline

Loc: On top?
Did you see the press conference King Ray from Turning Stone held today for his golf tourney? Right behind him, an American flag. For someone that wants to be "sovereign" and distance themselves from NYS and the US, they certainly know how to play up a press conference intended for those who have NO IDEA what is really going on. What a joke!!!!