FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#852180 --- 08/02/08 12:21 AM Re: 10 minute mexican meal [Re: AnneSmile]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
When hungry orientals chow down, nothing that moves is safe.

FingerLakes1.com
#852195 --- 08/02/08 01:28 AM Re: 10 minute mexican meal [Re: VM Smith]
AnneSmile Offline

Loc: Amusement
I missed this comment earlier, woof

Actually when I lived in HI my friend swore I had eaten dog at her party, her family is Philipino. I like to believe it was chicken ;\)

To this day I do not know if she was messing with my uptight American butt or not LOL

#852196 --- 08/02/08 01:48 AM Re: 10 minute mexican meal [Re: AnneSmile]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
There's a good chance it was dog, and I imagine it's pretty good, but I wouldn't knowingly eat it; I'd be thinking of my dogs.

During the Lewis and Clark expedition, Clark, who'd had much contact with Indians and knew their customs, chowed down with gusto on dog whenever it was offered. Lewis, who'd brought his Newfie with him, was absolutely disgusted and apalled.

#853828 --- 08/05/08 12:20 AM Re: 10 minute mexican meal [Re: VM Smith]
AnneSmile Offline

Loc: Amusement
I missed this before, sorry.

I actually remember the party because it was my first one in HI \:\) It was actually really good, my friend didn't tell me until after we left. I want to say it was fried won tongs.

P.S. I would not knowingly eat dog, so all the dog lovers your puppies are safe. I promise.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3