FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#843187 --- 07/16/08 08:13 PM Re: Anyone know a good but reasonable caterer? [Re: maggieh]
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: inside your head & under your ...
"black" apron and "red" high heels.......you just can't go out and get and apron and high heels.....

I will have to google that reference to the necklace to see what it says.....

FingerLakes1.com
#843192 --- 07/16/08 08:16 PM Re: Anyone know a good but reasonable caterer? [Re: Z Genius Lusifer]
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: inside your head & under your ...
the alternative slang terms are interesting....never heard of them....I will say that we live in a wonderful age where we can not only get immediate information on a term but also a very clear picture as well.....nice job wiki

#843286 --- 07/16/08 10:09 PM Re: Anyone know a good but reasonable caterer? [Re: Z Genius Lusifer]
queenbee Offline

Loc: soul quest
U guys seem to be enjoying this thread, nuts! PT 8 yrs is a long time and we will be together 15 yrs when we finally tie the knot and he is the one who wanted it he presented a ring twice the second much bigger than the first so I had to say yes this time. Lusi if u wear the black apron and heels maybe u could be the caterer. LOL

#843289 --- 07/16/08 10:15 PM Re: Anyone know a good but reasonable caterer? [Re: almostrelieved]
one mom Offline

Loc: Seneca County
I bought my stuff from your mom and your dad did an awesome job on the balloons for my first wedding!

#843373 --- 07/17/08 07:22 AM Re: Anyone know a good but reasonable caterer? [Re: queenbee]
reddocer Offline

Loc: NY
Becky and Beth--Great food and a good price. They had the bakery in Seneca Falls. P&C did my nieces cake. It was wonderful.

#844202 --- 07/18/08 11:45 AM Re: Anyone know a good but reasonable caterer? [Re: reddocer]
IfIgHtWhAtUfEaR Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
P&C SUCKS for cakes!!! Like I said earlier in the begining of this post, they did mine and my caterer could not even stand it up without it almost falling on the floor. They dont know what they are doing, dont go there if you want to have a good cake

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7