FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#828178 --- 06/18/08 08:57 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: secritwepon]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Sunny and warm
Well lets put it this way. I have friends that know him personally.....I know who is he. Whether he has a woman or not....well I don't keep up on those things.....mostly because I don't care.

FingerLakes1.com
#828180 --- 06/18/08 09:07 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Yetta Nother]
secritwepon Offline

Loc: NY
oh ok den i have freinds who know freinds who know you who know me ,who cares i know one thing if you didnt care it would seem less likely that i could get a rise out of you .oh well see you there!! Ill be the guy with the trophy

#828203 --- 06/18/08 09:40 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: The Brain]
Saphire Offline

Loc: Through the Looking Glass
Originally Posted By: The Brain

Still cracking up over this one....... \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D

#828206 --- 06/18/08 09:43 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: secritwepon]
Saphire Offline

Originally Posted By: secritwepon
oh ok den i have freinds who know freinds who know you who know me ,who cares i know one thing if you didnt care it would seem less likely that i could get a rise out of you .oh well see you there!! Ill be the guy with the trophy

Wow...I can see it now, you with your trophy and banged up '67 Chevy, not to mention your complete inability to form a competent thought, can I be your booze hag Secrit?

#828212 --- 06/18/08 09:50 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Saphire]
secritwepon Offline

you can be my boozehag if you really want den you can teach me how to write a competent thought!!im always willing to learn from a scholar such as yourself!!

#828216 --- 06/18/08 09:57 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: secritwepon]
secritwepon Offline

and for all the waterloo haters out there i was born in waterloo when there was still a hospital Taylor Brown and i will likely die here to ,i have been to many other corners in this nation and i know waterloo is not the greatest place to be but it is a safe place to raise my kids and a decent place to live im not proud af all of our members in the community but i am not ashame to say that I LOVE MY LITTLE SPOT IN WATERLOO NY!! AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET OUT!!

#828240 --- 06/18/08 10:39 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: secritwepon]
Mountain Man Offline

Loc: out there
its not a fight its a copitition and its a lot o fun its audrenalin rushing car smashing good time and if you think it makes me a hillbilly boy would you be surprised if you knew who i really am. i mean where else can you go and crash cars and get paid for it ? lucifer is all talk he dont run unless were talking about his mouth that ball washers always running worse than the ones at the bowling alley!!

That was meant to be an illiterate joke...right? I mean I hope I am right...if I am wrong...dear God take back this guy's Waterloo diploma.

#828248 --- 06/18/08 10:44 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Mountain Man]
secritwepon Offline

oh i dint no litracy was an ishu so i guess it matters how i punctuate and pronounce to get my point accross well how about this broke back,go tell it on a mountain you know what im sayin now?? rite bak sune!!!!love me SECRIT

#828266 --- 06/18/08 11:14 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Mountain Man]
Saphire Offline

I was thinking the same thing....This guy has got to be joking with us....

#828282 --- 06/18/08 11:42 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Saphire]
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: inside your head & under your ...
if he's from Waterloo it is no joke, if he drives in the demo derby, I guarantee it is no joke....wait till the LUSIFER 666 car meets him, his corner of Waterloo will get smaller.....

#828293 --- 06/18/08 11:50 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: secritwepon]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

You could never get a rise out of me...first of all. Secondly....sorry I knew the girl he used to be with and you're right she probably isn't with him anymore. I know his name and who he is....I also know some of his family and some of my friends actually do know him personally. It's a small town....babe. You probably won't see me there but thanks.

#828294 --- 06/18/08 11:51 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: secritwepon]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

you can be my boozehag if you really want den you can teach me how to write a competent thought!!im always willing to learn from a scholar such as yourself!!

Well using the word "then" instead of "den"....would be a pretty good start to your education. ;\)

#828295 --- 06/18/08 11:52 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Yetta Nother]
Z Genius Lusifer Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: inside your head & under your ...
anyone want to be Lusifer's hagwoman? You have to cheer for me and run for beers.....

#828297 --- 06/18/08 11:53 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: secritwepon]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

and for all the waterloo haters out there i was born in waterloo when there was still a hospital Taylor Brown and i will likely die here to ,i have been to many other corners in this nation and i know waterloo is not the greatest place to be but it is a safe place to raise my kids and a decent place to live im not proud af all of our members in the community but i am not ashame to say that I LOVE MY LITTLE SPOT IN WATERLOO NY!! AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET OUT!!

LOL.....and clearly Waterloo School didn't teach you any sort of punctuation at all. No capitals.....no periods.....no apostrophes......not even a space period.

#828298 --- 06/18/08 11:55 AM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Z Genius Lusifer]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Z Genius Lusifer
anyone want to be Lusifer's hagwoman? You have to cheer for me and run for beers.....

I'll cheer for you.....but running to get your beers? Ummmmm....probably not so much.

#828324 --- 06/18/08 12:19 PM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Yetta Nother]
secritwepon Offline

wow you wanna be my teacher ? ill come to your trailor then we can sit in the kitchen/living room and you can show me how to punctuate and the proper spaceing n stuff then when were all done we can go to your job and have your boss flip our burgers for once!!

#828327 --- 06/18/08 12:23 PM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: secritwepon]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Ahahahahaha. Well....first off, I don't live in a trailer....secondly.....you couldn't school me if you tried.....thirdly.....I will put money that I hold a better position than you do....and......that I am more educated than you are. Back to the drawing board for you.

#828328 --- 06/18/08 12:24 PM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Yetta Nother]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

...btw.....I am a teacher.....and the people I teach are brighter than you. They at least can put together a whole sentence.

#828333 --- 06/18/08 12:26 PM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: secritwepon]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

wow you wanna be my teacher ? ill come to your trailor then we can sit in the kitchen/living room and you can show me how to punctuate and the proper spaceing n stuff then when were all done we can go to your job and have your boss flip our burgers for once!!

Well someone has to spit on your burger.

#828345 --- 06/18/08 12:33 PM Re: seneca county demo derby [Re: Yetta Nother]
The Brain Offline

Loc: Looking to deport Rappers.
BURGER PUNK!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >