FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
#789328 --- 04/15/08 07:50 AM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: marlboronymom]
myopinion2share Offline

Loc: Romans 8:38
Be sure to let us know how things go on Thursday, Jello.

FingerLakes1.com
#789352 --- 04/15/08 08:20 AM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: myopinion2share]
CitizenStraub Offline

Loc: Seneca County, NY
Originally Posted By: myopinion2share
Be sure to let us know how things go on Thursday, Jello.

It would be laughable if the media showed up and, once again, the DA didn't. It would definitely get the point across at how inept our DA is.

#789356 --- 04/15/08 08:23 AM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: CitizenStraub]
myopinion2share Offline

Loc: Romans 8:38
Well, be sure to call channel 10 with the information or even R news or better yet, both.

#789367 --- 04/15/08 08:43 AM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: myopinion2share]
PitStop Offline

Loc: ny
heck get them all

#789598 --- 04/15/08 05:55 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: PitStop]
aaddgg Offline

Everyone on this forum really haven't got a clue as to what is going on with these kids. I am their neighbor and I see and hear so mch of what is going on. I am their neighbor in he 5000 block of E. Lake Rd. These kids will be here for a long time... they are a great family. you should get to know them before you jump on the bandwagon and bash them. I stood on my patio Saturday during and after this "incident". Mr. Whitley and the dogs approached this woman and her dog; the dogs sniffed at her dog. A silver Volvo pulled up and the woman refused a ride iitially but eventuall got in after Mr. Whitley suggested that she did. I am no eavesdropper, but I could certainly hear Mr. Whitley call the Sheriff's dept. Two Sheriffs came, one being the canine unit. The canine Sheriff came back again and I could hear him tell Mr. Whitle and Ms. Corcoran that the walker assured him that the dogs were merely sniffing her dogs in a curious manner and weren't threatening. It's crazy to me that every time these kids bring their dogs outside, they get harassed. Dangerous dog tickets for incidents where if it were any other dog, nothing would happen! These kids do have cameras on their property; you can see the inferred at nighttime You people act like everything gets swept under the rug, but did you ever stop to think that their cameras do tell all and the situations are being misreported? I am sure one of the eight or so cameras got footage of Saturday's event and I really do feel that if this woman attempts to continue on with a fabrication, eventually she will be prosecuted too. These false reports have to get prosecuted, it's the law. I really encourage you all to know them before ou speak and jump on the badwagon. Our kids and cats play around and with them and they truly are a nice family.

#789599 --- 04/15/08 05:55 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: PitStop]
aaddgg Offline

Everyone on this forum really haven't got a clue as to what is going on with these kids. I am their neighbor and I see and hear so mch of what is going on. I am their neighbor in he 5000 block of E. Lake Rd. These kids will be here for a long time... they are a great family. you should get to know them before you jump on the bandwagon and bash them. I stood on my patio Saturday during and after this "incident". Mr. Whitley and the dogs approached this woman and her dog; the dogs sniffed at her dog. A silver Volvo pulled up and the woman refused a ride iitially but eventuall got in after Mr. Whitley suggested that she did. I am no eavesdropper, but I could certainly hear Mr. Whitley call the Sheriff's dept. Two Sheriffs came, one being the canine unit. The canine Sheriff came back again and I could hear him tell Mr. Whitle and Ms. Corcoran that the walker assured him that the dogs were merely sniffing her dogs in a curious manner and weren't threatening. It's crazy to me that every time these kids bring their dogs outside, they get harassed. Dangerous dog tickets for incidents where if it were any other dog, nothing would happen! These kids do have cameras on their property; you can see the inferred at nighttime You people act like everything gets swept under the rug, but did you ever stop to think that their cameras do tell all and the situations are being misreported? I am sure one of the eight or so cameras got footage of Saturday's event and I really do feel that if this woman attempts to continue on with a fabrication, eventually she will be prosecuted too. These false reports have to get prosecuted, it's the law. I really encourage you all to know them before ou speak and jump on the badwagon. Our kids and cats play around and with them and they truly are a nice family.

#789601 --- 04/15/08 06:08 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: aaddgg]
p.o.in varick Offline

I swear, all we're doing is making these people rich. The FBI has been over there... there is a full investigation of everything going on with the dog owners. There is judicial misconduct, investigation with the da's office, the dog warden, you name it. These two are going to end up rich in the end!

#789635 --- 04/15/08 07:06 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: Carerinoa]
mom2five Offline

Loc: NY
I think Laura Hand on Channel 3 does this.....unless she is no longer there

#789658 --- 04/15/08 08:47 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: mom2five]
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Right behind you.
FBI my ASS, aaddgg and po you are BOTH FULL OF CRAP! sounds like the typical B.S. words right out of ignorant lil bobbys bi polar psychotic mouth. See you in court scum bag. Everybody else is in the wrong and these two are......... wait for it ... innocent...buhwahahahahahahahahahahahahah
LOSERS.

#789663 --- 04/15/08 08:56 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: mom2five]
avalon Offline

Loc: seneca co
Actually, if these aren't dangerous dogs, then a fence would take care of the problem. If people are are going to have dogs then they need to contain them. If these folks love their dogs then they wouldn't want them taken away because of the
dogs interfering with the public. It all goes back to responsibilty, the dogs exhibit
the behavior they were bred for.

If the owners can't afford a fence then they shouldn't have the dogs.

#789678 --- 04/15/08 09:15 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: aaddgg]
flbuldog Offline

Loc: USA

Originally Posted By: aaddgg

Now that is some funny stuff.

#789684 --- 04/15/08 09:31 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: aaddgg]
Blue Sky Offline

Loc: Right Here
I may be naive, but why would anyone need eight infrared cameras guarding their home?? And I'm also confused ..... if the dog was "only sniffing" the lady's dog, why would he suggest she get in the car and why would he call the police??????

#789690 --- 04/15/08 09:38 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: Blue Sky]
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

You are not naive, there are no cameras, there is no judicial misconduct or FBI. These are words DIRECTLY FROM THE SCUMBAGS MOUTH, he's yelled them in court, at town board meetings, in his front yard. He doesnt have the mental capability or capacity to have a civil conversation with anyone ESPECIALLY a police officer. Hell, he can barely get out understandable sentences most of the time without throwing insults, f bombs and racial slurs. FIVE dogs charged this woman and her dog. They are an uncontrollable dangerous pack. There are NO neighbors who like this "family" not one.

#789694 --- 04/15/08 09:42 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: avalon]
marlboronymom Offline

Loc: Marlboro, NY
EXACTLY!!!! I do not understand WHY Judge Case and/or Seneca County's Animal Welfare Officer haven't at least ordered them to put up a fence. Is it just me or does it seem like Frank dropped the ball with that one.

Being a pet owner is a big responsibility and from what I have seen/heard Mr. Whitley and Ms. Corcorhan have not been very responsible dog owners/breeders. Nor have they been considerate towards their neighbors. That property isn't that big. They could easily get a few rolls of that 50ft green fencing and some post to create a fenced in area for the dogs! (probably spend around $100.)

#789700 --- 04/15/08 09:46 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: Jelloshot]
marlboronymom Offline

Loc: Marlboro, NY
Hey J..don't ya just LOVE the "I live in the 5000 block on ELR". How long is that block?! It's like from Reeder's Creek
(who was that named after again?! LOL!!! )down past Deal Rd.. That's a good 2- 3 miles isn't?!

#789702 --- 04/15/08 09:47 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: marlboronymom]
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

;\)

#789707 --- 04/15/08 10:03 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: marlboronymom]
Ovidian Offline
Silver Member

Loc: gone
Originally Posted By: marlboronymom
EXACTLY!!!! I do not understand WHY Judge Case and/or Seneca County's Animal Welfare Officer haven't at least ordered them to put up a fence. Is it just me or does it seem like Frank dropped the ball with that one.

Being a pet owner is a big responsibility and from what I have seen/heard Mr. Whitley and Ms. Corcorhan have not been very responsible dog owners/breeders. Nor have they been considerate towards their neighbors. That property isn't that big. They could easily get a few rolls of that 50ft green fencing and some post to create a fenced in area for the dogs! (probably spend around $100.)
Pits aren't pets. Neither are lions and tigers. Same same.

#789710 --- 04/15/08 10:07 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: Ovidian]
Carerinoa Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:

Dogs are dogs the breed doesn't matter. It's the owners that make or break the dog!!!!!!

#789718 --- 04/15/08 10:37 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: Carerinoa]
flbuldog Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

oh now yer bustin my balls Ovi..<grin> I beg to differ. But I will give you that some [INSERT BREED HERE] are not pets because STUPID PEOPLE RUIN THEM.

#789719 --- 04/15/08 10:39 PM Re: East Lake Rd. Pitbulls [Re: Carerinoa]
Ovidian Offline
Silver Member

Loc: gone
Yes I see disfigurement, maiming, and death by beagle numbers have been steadily increasing. Breed does matter. There is truth to what you say about owners though. Unfortunatley alot of people that seek out this breed are a-holes. Note that I said alot and not all. I'm sure there are some responsible tiger owners out there as well.

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20 >