You will need: -White glue--non toxic of course; Shaving Cream; Food coloring; Paint brushes.
I don't use measured amounts. Sorry!!! Just wing it!
1. First, add some glue into a small disposable container.
2. Then add food coloring to the glue.
3. Next, add some shaving cream to the glue and food coloring mixture.
4. Stir until all shaving cream is colored, You might have to add more food coloring.
5. Make all sorts of different colors in separate containers.
6. Make sure they paint it on THICK so it is puffed up off of the paper.
It will take about 24 hours to thoroughly dry. Don't let the kids touch it while it is still wet, it will deflate! I traced their hands on construction paper and they painted them. They really were very cool!!
When I'm good, I'm good
When I'm bad, I'm better
If you're not livin on the edge
you're not livin