FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#750507 --- 02/10/08 07:07 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Originally Posted By: AnneSmile
True, but I was talking about senseless violence in terms of everyday America

Like Iraq?

FingerLakes1.com
#750514 --- 02/10/08 07:18 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Temporarily Assigned
Originally Posted By: Eomer
I never said movies caused violence, I said that people watch them and feel justified by seeing, what their mentally challenged mind seems to see as someone who understands them and hence justified in killing innocent people, for whatever reason.

No it is not due to the movies, it is complex and I thought it would be a good conversation to have.

I do not understand how a discussion can continue when you talk in circles and the context of a discussion becomes lost.

How am I talking in circles? Movies do not cause violence, the morons who see them and THINK that the movie is based on reality so that gives them the SUPPOSED rationale that they THINK that they are justified in killing when in fact they are NOT justified.

Movies do not make normal, rational people kill because rational people know the movie is fiction and that killing people is ignorant and violence is never the way to solve a problem.

Conversing with you about how you appear to talk in circles is an infinitely more difficult conversation then the one we were having on violence and pop culture that is at the moment really no longer on track.

#750543 --- 02/10/08 07:59 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: Eomer]
AnneSmile Offline

Loc: Amusement
sorry, you must be educated by monkeys, wait they could follow.

If you don't understand then why continue to read this thread, go throw poop, it is legal for monkeys to do so so the PYPD would not bother you

Edited by AnneSmile (02/10/08 08:00 PM)

#750545 --- 02/10/08 07:59 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: VM Smith]
AnneSmile Offline

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
True, but I was talking about senseless violence in terms of everyday America

Like Iraq?

Not touching that subject, I avoid those threads ;\)

#750552 --- 02/10/08 08:07 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

sorry, you must be educated by monkeys, wait they could follow.

If you don't understand then why continue to read this thread, go throw poop, it is legal for monkeys to do so so the PYPD would not bother you

How so? and where did that come from?

I thought insults were not warranted and we were having an enlightened exchange of ideas?

See I told you this conversation was going off track.

And just for that you call me a monkey’s uncle?

#750556 --- 02/10/08 08:11 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: Eomer]
AnneSmile Offline

Thought I would liven things up with a stupid comment, TEHE

You keep telling me I am talking in circles so what the hay, throwing monkey poop is fun. Not as witty as others on this board but I am a newbie

http://www.addictinggames.com/supermonkeypoopflinging.html

#750560 --- 02/10/08 08:12 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
AnneSmile Offline

Tell me o wise one, what do you think causes people to kill innocent people and why do they feel justified in doing so and where do they get the ignorant idea of following through on their misguided outburst?

#750576 --- 02/10/08 08:33 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

I tried discussing this with you, you kept stating contrasting ideas in disagreement but not necessarily elaborate on previous posts.

Then you ended up stating what I had originally said.

I am done.

#750578 --- 02/10/08 08:35 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: Eomer]
AnneSmile Offline

No my ideas remained consistent. You do not understand, sorry for you.

Why are you refusing to discuss what you think causes people to kill innocent people and why do they feel justified in doing so and where do they get the ignorant idea of following through on their misguided outburst?

#750579 --- 02/10/08 08:37 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
AnneSmile Offline

Dude, the colors are purty.

#750581 --- 02/10/08 08:42 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
AnneSmile Offline

#750588 --- 02/10/08 08:57 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

Pretty crafty for a newbie

Ones understanding is largely limited to ones biased perception.

Yours of course, suites you.

Have Fun newbie; don't go getting yourself into trouble.

#750595 --- 02/10/08 09:00 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: Eomer]
AnneSmile Offline

I have been having fun so far. Learning from the pro's on this forum, I am slow but will get there in time I hope,

Hopefully the next topic you will give your thoughts and what your biased perception is. I love different ideas and if they prove me wrong what a fun trip it will be getting there.

Would love to hear them ;0)

#750601 --- 02/10/08 09:15 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

Hopefully the next topic you will give your thoughts and what your biased perception is.

Never said I wasn’t biased, everyone is biased.

But that’s hard to figure out if you’re stuck on your own biased opinions. Don’t be so quick to write a response instead trying to grasp the meaning of an individual’s last post.

Additionally, writing better would certainly help people figure out where you’re going in a discussion. And help keep them from forming, biased opinions about you that may not have been your intention.

Once that happens it’s a never ending spiral of chaos into meaningless banter.

Just some helpful tips for ya, Newbie.

#750607 --- 02/10/08 09:20 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: Eomer]
AnneSmile Offline

No one ever discussed other idea's and I wasn't the one to start the topic of movie violence, just went with it like a blind sheep.

I love different ideas and if they prove me wrong what a fun trip it will be getting there.

#750652 --- 02/10/08 11:17 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

Earth to Newbie

Earth to Newbie

Come in Newbie

#750666 --- 02/10/08 11:56 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: Eomer]
AnneSmile Offline

I am to tired to continue - I have asked for your opinion and others. All you want to do is tell me how I talk in circles and do not listen to any one else. Also how I like to continue on with meaningless banter.

Unless you want to provide new ideas as to why needless violence happens and what we can do to prevent it, shut up or put up.

For meaninglessness here you go

#750667 --- 02/10/08 11:59 PM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: AnneSmile]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

Touchy!

I never said you continue with meaningless banter?

When will you provide new Ideas?

How are you, as a newbie an authority on ideas?

#750669 --- 02/11/08 12:01 AM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: Eomer]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

Do you have a thing for dead or violent cats?

Perhaps we are closing in on the cause of senseless violence, YOU!

You are promoting it!

#750670 --- 02/11/08 12:01 AM Re: Five shot to death at City Council meeting [Re: Eomer]
Eomer Offline
Silver Member

I knew it all along.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >