FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#728403 --- 01/09/08 08:43 PM Voter Fraud!!!
Family Man Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
Where are all the cries about voter fraud and stolen elections? After all, the polls didn't match the actual votes counted....if it happened in 2004, it can happen now!!! Let me hear your voices, comrades! This election was stolen by Clinton!!!

FingerLakes1.com
#728404 --- 01/09/08 08:47 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Family Man]
ovidtech Offline

Loc: Between.
You didn't get the memo ?

#728410 --- 01/09/08 08:57 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Family Man]
Sausage Offline

Loc: The Meat Grinder
Originally Posted By: Family Man
Where are all the cries about voter fraud and stolen elections? After all, the polls didn't match the actual votes counted....if it happened in 2004, it can happen now!!! Let me hear your voices, comrades! This election was stolen by Clinton!!!

There cant be any voter fraud yet, Comrade Clinton is not running against a Bush... yet.
lol

#729368 --- 01/11/08 02:51 AM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Sausage]
Family Man Offline

Where are the cries...come on democrats...to not cry stolen election would make you a hypocrite. This one was stolen just like 2004 was stolen. Where are you beast, lebete, alumunle, osamabinforgotten, retired soldier? That's right you are the same person who can't think rationally and objectively.

Hillary Clinton stole that election!!

#729845 --- 01/11/08 09:03 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Family Man]
Family Man Offline

At least Dennis Kucinch is not a hypocrite....anyone else?

#729866 --- 01/11/08 09:46 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Sausage]
Al Kida Offline

Originally Posted By: Sausage

There cant be any voter fraud yet, Comrade Clinton is not running against a Bush... yet.
lol

It is now official!!!

There is voter fraud in New Hampshire!!!

http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

#729922 --- 01/11/08 11:23 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Family Man]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
FM, I haven't seen anything yet about claims of voter fraud in NH. Do you have an article to post about it?

#729937 --- 01/11/08 11:52 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Josephus]
Gold Member

When did they hold the election????????

Edited by Festus! (01/11/08 11:52 PM)

#729984 --- 01/12/08 01:22 AM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Josephus]
labete Offline

Loc: Western Ny
Originally Posted By: Josephus
FM, I haven't seen anything yet about claims of voter fraud in NH. Do you have an article to post about it?

The claim of voter fraud by Hillary in New Hampshire comes from FM's favorite source...Rush Limburger... he said Clinton bussed out of staters in to vote for her... almost as good as sky claiming there were derelicts bussed in for the Washington anti-war marches...LMAO

#730092 --- 01/12/08 03:05 AM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: labete]
Family Man Offline

No beast...my claim of voter fraud is using the exact SAME arguement that the left made in 2004. They claimed that since the polls didn't match the actual votes, there must be fraud. Well I'm sorry but Obama had a double digit lead in polls and Hillary ends up winning? How does that work? Using the logic of 2004, you should be crying about voter fraud....that is what was said back then...that is what you should be saying now.

I do not know what you are talking about with Rush...as I have said many times....I very rarely listen to him. Maybe when I am getting home from work (you should try that some time) from about 4:45 until 5:00....maybe about 10 minutes worth.

Festus....sorry I meant primary.

#731061 --- 01/13/08 04:24 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Family Man]
sands Offline

Loc: NY

Family Man was half right. The Republicans stole the New Hampshire's Democratic primary for Mrs. Clinton.

To Snow's Astonishment, Maher Suggests GOP Stole NH for Hillary

By Brent Baker | January 12, 2008 - 01:50 ET

Insisting he's “not a conspiracy theorist,” Bill Maher, on the Friday night season debut of his HBO show, suggested that because Republicans prefer to run against Hillary Clinton than Barack Obama they engineered her victory in New Hampshire's Democratic primary. Later on Real Time with Bill Maher, former ABC News reporter/anchor Catherine Crier claimed “you have to work really hard to find a truly liberal” politician and “Hillary Clinton and John Edwards and Barack Obama are not raging liberals.”

Maher opened the panel discussion, with Tony Snow, Crier and Mark Cuban, by observing how he found it “odd” that polls showed Obama ahead in New Hampshire, yet Clinton won, and “it does bother me that a private company runs the polling machines and that only they certainly seem to know what went on.” A couple of minutes later, Maher noted that “in crime they always ask...'who profits?'” Looking at Snow, he then pondered:

Who profits from the Hillary victory? They don't want to run against Obama. Your party does not want to run against him. They want to run against Hillary Clinton and now they have a race with her in it.

A bemused Snow called Maher's reasoning “totally wacko!” and “completely wacked” as Maher contended Republicans have thrown races before: “They did it to Ed Muskie.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker

#731083 --- 01/13/08 05:09 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: sands]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: sands

Insisting he's "not a conspiracy theorist," Bill Maher, on the Friday night season debut of his HBO show, suggested that because Republicans prefer to run against Hillary Clinton than Barack Obama they engineered her victory in New Hampshire's Democratic primary.

To me the theory makes sense. I think the republicans would stand a much better chance of winning if Hillary Clinton got the nomination. She has far too much baggage, and I don't think she'll put the independents. But, Maher's suggestion is just a theory. I don't see evidence anywhere.

Did anyone see Arsenio Hall on Jay Leno's show on Friday night? His theory is that Clinton ran into the same problem that Jessie Jackson ran into. In Iowa, the caucus is a very public thing. People who said they would vote for Obama had to take a very public stand to back that up at the caucus. With NH, it was a primary which means voting booths. His theory is that people talked the talk about Obama, but didn't walk the walk when they got into the voting booth. Another theory, of course.

#731324 --- 01/14/08 03:29 AM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Josephus]
Family Man Offline

So once again, the left is blaming the Republican dirty tricks for an election loss. Will it ever be just a normal every day defeat?

#731661 --- 01/14/08 04:26 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Family Man]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

So once again, the left is blaming the Republican dirty tricks for an election loss. Will it ever be just a normal every day defeat?

Again, I don't see any evidence of this. I don't know where Maher's accusations come from, other than a conclusion that the Repubs would rather run against Hillary. That's hardly enough evidence of voter fraud. I happen to like Bill Maher's humor, but despite his claims, this sounds like a conspiracy theory.

#731712 --- 01/14/08 04:50 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Josephus]
SkySoldier Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Finger Lakes National Forest, ...
Agreed, Josephus.

Way too many of those around.

We can fix that.

America is not THE problem.

Next time. Vote for the AMERICAN.

#732248 --- 01/14/08 11:11 PM Re: Voter Fraud!!! [Re: Josephus]
sands Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: sands

Insisting he's "not a conspiracy theorist," Bill Maher, on the Friday night season debut of his HBO show, suggested that because Republicans prefer to run against Hillary Clinton than Barack Obama they engineered her victory in New Hampshire's Democratic primary.

To me the theory makes sense.

Again, I don't see any evidence of this.

Yesterday at 12:09 PM you said the theory made sense. What changed your mind?